(Closed) Share Your Blogs – June 2011

posted 7 years ago in Technology
Post # 4
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My wedding planning blog is Wouldn’t Change it for the World and with 100 days left until the wedding it’ll probably be more and more wedding related posts and less not wedding related posts (I also write about my dogs/cats, fitness, other randoms)

I’m doing tons of DIY projects, here’s my timeline:

Post # 5
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My wedding blog is http://www.bandtwed.blogspot.com

We’re planning a big, formal, elegant wedding whose theme I like to call “Champagne and Romance.” It’ll be a classy affair, tempered by us dancing to to Weezer and serving a signature beer- gotta have some fun and trashy touches in there somewhere!

I try to update 3-4 times a week, so stop by!

Post # 6
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Just started out my blog last week… you will find me talking about health, wedding, honeymoon, recipes, etc.

Check it out: My life from Miss. to Mrs.

Post # 7
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Can’t believe it’s June already!

I have a newlywed blog and cover a variety of lifestyle topics, but always have a Wedding Wednesday. Today’s WW topic is a complete photo and video wedding coverage giveaway my videographer friend is doing. Check it out!

http://www.dakotatransplant.com

Other topics I love: Food, repurposing/decor, country life, etc. 🙂

Also, leave me your blog in the comments or message it to me, so I can check out your blog! 🙂

Post # 8
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

My blog- it has some wedding recaps, some house stuff, some newlywed stuff, and just some plain life stuff. It’s still pretty new, but I hope you enjoy!

http://lovelaughandbemarried.blogspot.com/

Post # 9
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Tattoo’s and Lace

I haven’t updated in some time because of some personal issues, but we are back to planning. I’ve been blogging mostly about my weight loss (over 20 pounds lost now!) but I will start blogging wedding releated stuff after our “one year kickoff countdown party” next weekend. Instead of an engagement party, we are just getting together with some friends and family, having a cookout, and kicking off the one year mark for our wedding.

I’ll be blogging about new tattoos, offbeat bride details, DIY projects, budgets, and how to avoid Mr. Tattoo’s very irish dad’s family from fighting his mothers side of the family the day of the wedding. 🙂 Oh! No captcha! I hate captcha! So no squinting to see jumbled letters to leave a comment.

Post # 10
566 posts
Busy bee

Click on over to my blog heartsandwhimsy.blogspot.com

What is it about? A Brooklyn girl planning an Alice in Wonderland inspired wedding

Why should I visit? Eh. Why not. You were going to click on something anyway. Why not my blog link.

Happy Wednesday!!!!!

Post # 12
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My Wedding Blog: it started out with a kiss…

After our downtown urban/modern wedding venue got shut down by the city last month (something about an issue with fire exits and permits), we’ve booked a new venue… in the middle of nowhere.

It’s been quite the transformation of wedding styles!  We’re still trying to keep a modern feel to it, but a little more relaxed so it jives with our new venue.

Post # 14
179 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s my blog:http://sealedwithakiss2011.blogspot.com/

A little over 5 months left until the wedding, so things are about to get poppin’ on the blog! Lots of DIY projects, photography stuff and I’m about to reveal our invitation design!

Stop by and say hi, please!

Post # 15
899 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Here’s my wedding planning blog:

Share Your Blogs - May 2011 :  wedding indian wedding south asian blog Miss Rainstorm Logo Small

Post # 16
1732 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have found some of the best blogs through this over the last couple of months! Love it!

I blog newlywed life, recipes, remodeling/decor, weight loss, and wedding recaps (and a jumble of other things) at Meagan Likes It

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – June 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors