(Closed) Share Your Blogs – June 2011

posted 10 years ago in Technology
Post # 92
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hey Everyone! Miss BrokeEverAfter, here! I actually just started my own blog about trying to keep sane (financially and emotionally) after the big day! I looked around and didn’t see a blog like it, so I figured, if you build it they will come… and so on, lol.

I’d really love to make this a great place for all of us just married (and just about to be) gals and guys. Please check it out and let me know what you think! I’d really love some feedback from my fellow Wedding Bees!

I know it’s a little lite on content at the moment, so feel free to suggest something you’d like us to cover! Mr. BrokeEverAfter is actually a world-class content writer, so we can have a new post up in no-time! So click the graphic (it’s a link)!

(do you like our graphic? I made it myself, hehe!!)

Post # 93
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have a “personal”/lifestyle blog over at Forget Me not, and then a separate blog dedicated solely to our casual, summery, rustic-ish wedding called you’re the cheese to my macaroni.

I’m a NY native who has been transplanted to the DC/MD area – we’re planning our wedding in NE Maryland. Please check either or both blogs out!!

Post # 95
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow, there are some amazing blogs on here guys! We are a talented bunch.

I am posting frequently on the dilema’s and excitement leading up to September 3rd!

http://www.sydneyharbourbride.blogspot.com

Come and check it out, im hoping to be a bee soon (crosses fingers and toes!)

Post # 96
7 posts
Newbee

I don’t have an official blog but I did want to share our wedding website (which actually does have a News section filled with wedding updates…can be viewed as a quasi-blog):

http://www.twocarpetheads.com

Please check it out and tell me what you think…feel free to leave us a lovely comment on our guestbook!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 97
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

littleflapper.blogspot.com

Weddings Recaps, Advice, Married Life, Giveaways & much more!

Planning Brides to Be stop by often, as  I will be hosting several giveaways! ๐Ÿ˜€

Also I need submissions for real weddings ๐Ÿ™‚ Email me or message me if you’re interested/

Post # 98
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

since we had to change the wedding around so much and are no longer getting married in Louisiana on the bayou, I had to change the name of mine! Not sure if anybody really followed it too much anyway. lol

http://www.marriedinmichigan.weebly.com

Post # 103
5 posts
Newbee

I love reading all the WB blogs! I’m going to check out all the ones in this thread..

My blog is Feather Factor – I have a bunch of wedding/style stuff on there including interviews with some of my favorite all time Beees (Mrs. Hot Cocoa!)

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – June 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors