(Closed) Share Your Blogs – May 2011

posted 9 years ago in Technology
Post # 17
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We’re planning on finally putting down a deposit on a venue in a week or two! Once that happens I’ll finally be able to get more into the actual planning of our wedding.

But besides that, the blog changes as my interests change. Right now it’s kind of a book/cooking/house  blog.

From L.A. to LA

Post # 18
1732 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I look forward to this post every month.

I blog at Meagan Likes It.

I am in the middle of my wedding recaps, and I also post lots of other silly little newlywed life type things.

Post # 19
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

My life, is that time already, where’s April gone??

My blog is http://weddingdaysandbeyond.blogspot.com/

It’s about my wedding planning and everyday stuff too. There’s only 7 weeks left before the wedding… Eeeek!

Looking forward to adding some of yours to my favourites too.

Post # 20
1682 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I post at  OurSimplicity. Wedding, life as a student, ode to my lovely fi and chronicler of my weight loss. Come visit & leave a comment!

Post # 21
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@MrsNeutrino: Your link took me to the WB boards…

Post # 22
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Here’s mine: sydneydelicious.com

It’s a personal blog w/ lots of pics. ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to read some new blogs this rainy day!

Post # 23
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
@Tara Goodell: Haha thanks! That damn tree had to go.. I’ve been planning a post about my Ellen experience for a while but I need my bf to help me get some better quality still shots or video from our DVR and he hasn’t gotten around to it yet.. Check back soon so I can tell you all about it!

Post # 25
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wedding planning blog: Spin Through the Stars

We’re about 70 days out, so the freak-out posts will probably be more frequent ๐Ÿ˜‰  I’ll be posting a lot of DIY instructions soon!

Post # 26
2236 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@Tara Goodell: That just seriously made my day!  Thanks so much! I love your blog too, even though the anticipation of you getting started on your photo wall is kind of killing me.  Quasi-creepy fact – I got a new random stack of cardstock (which is gorgeous) and one of the prints in it literally made me think “that would be perfect wallpaper for that blogger’s photo wall” (I didn’t remember your name, or the name of your blog, just the photo wall, hahahaha).  I think that’s a sign I spend too much time online…

Post # 28
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@miss bloom: It looks like your blog is set to private, so I can’t get to it. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 29
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

http://chacosandpearls.blogspot.com/

Ramblings of my life as a Special Ed teacher and newlywed Youth Pastor’s wife. I just got my professional photos back – so recaps of my yellow and gray spring wedding have finally begun!

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – May 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors