(Closed) Share Your Blogs – May 2012

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 78
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My  blog is laissez les bon temps rouler; right now it focuses mainly on the ups & downs of planning a summer wedding in a resort city, with a little bit of my daily adventures thrown in.

Post # 79
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

mine is westcoastbridetobe

I blog about DIY tutorials, eco-friendly options, ways to save money (doing my wedding on under 10K), as well as colour and decor inspirations and philosophizing on weddings, marriage and love!

Post # 82
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

http://ironicallyeverafter.blogspot.com/

This is either my wedding blog or just documentation that I am constantly eating, drinking, and having inner conflicts.  Haven’t quite decided which one it is yet.

Post # 83
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Weight lose, random thoughts, recipies sooner or later, etc.

On the Mission of Life 

Post # 86
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@DCSquared:  Thanks! Saw your comments. Did you have a blog, too? Tried to find it with little success…

Post # 87
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi Bees! Here’s my newly started blog about not-so-crafty wedding planning. Suggestions for improvement welcomed; laughs appreciated! 

craftlessbride.wordpress.com

Post # 88
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I just started up my blog last week! It’s all about my journey with designing jewelry..both the great times and the crazy mistakes I’ve encountered this far. I’m planning on starting up some DIY posts as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Go check it out! I’d love some feedback – kojewelry.blogspot.com/

(sorry I can’t figure out how to make it a link!)

Post # 89
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Have you ever watched the movie. Story of a Shopaholic?  Well I am a bride shopaholic! I have two wedding gowns, two pairs of wedding shoes, 10 brooch bouquets, when there is only 4 in the party, 10-15 Large birdcages, lanterns, crystal wishing trees, manzita trees, and well anything that I think may look good for a small wedding to accomodate 50 or so people!  So now that I have officially ran out of rooms to store things, I wonder, what the heck am I going to do with all of this stuff once the day is over?!!! I have never been an Ebay person and the thought about shipping these large items doesn’t seem feasible, so I will have a huge wedding sale in KY after August 11th of this year! Oh and did I mention I just bought a third dress from another Bee for my rehearsal dinner, forgetting that I had already purchased two others.  My fiance just smiles and says “it is your day”, and god bless him, that is why we get along, but ladies, I need professional shopping intervention!  I’ve heard that women getting ready to have a baby, nest to get ready for their special day.  So maybe brides getting ready for their special day… shop? 

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – May 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors