(Closed) Share Your Blogs – November 2011

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 32
2 posts
Wannabee

My blog isn’t about a wedding (yet!) but it is about my SO and I making it through his deployment!  I know there are other ladies on here in the same boat, too.  Here’s to bringing our men and women home safely, and possibly a wedding for me when mine gets back!

http://www.littleyellowribbontree.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Post # 33
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

The Whimsical Wifey

My blog about wedding planning, cooking, crafting, and everyday stuff.

Post # 34
1489 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here is mines….

Post # 36
235 posts
Helper bee

Yay! I love this post every month. ๐Ÿ™‚

My wedding planning blog– I’m juuuust about to start actually doing stuff instead of researching/talking about it. Anyone who is planning from afar in a place with no such thing as a big box store will likely relate to me (those with the luxury of Michaels, I’m envious).

Here’s my life blog! I’m doing NaBloPoMo which means I will hopefully be updating every day this month. We just adopted more cats so that’s sort of taking over my life but I’m going to do my best!

Post # 37
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Mine is Spirals & Spatulas!

It was a wedding blog back in the day (lots of DIY stuff!), but now it’s all newlywed things and home decorating and recipes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 41
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 1999

missbecomesamrs.blogspot.com

just getting started ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 43
9 posts
Newbee

Hi! My blog is The Blushing Bride, and right now I’m having a giveaway for this adorable ring pillow. Enter to win it on my blog! 

Post # 44
145 posts
Blushing bee

Hi bloggers ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m Holly from These are the Moments.

I blog about my wedding planning (09/01/12 bride), everyday life, pinterest finds, and a Friday Feature called Etsy finds friday. Would love for you all to come say HI!

http://www.hollymarieee.blogspot.com

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – November 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors