(Closed) Share Your Blogs- October 2011

posted 9 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 79
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

My blog is Squirrels and Pearls.  I’ve finished up my wedding recaps, and now it is about married life, our new apartment, a little bit of fashion, and other random musings.

If you stop by, please leave a comment, as I’d love to follow your blog as well!

Post # 81
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2021

my blog is ADDtova.com

I have stopped doing wedding re-caps mostly but this month is our 10 year dating anniversary so there will be a lot about that. Otherwise I blog about our international move and life as a newlywed!

Post # 82
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I just started one. I have purposely left out all baby stuff until after we know what is going to happen and certainly after we tell our families! But, until then, here it is. It is about shifting to life as newlyweds.

It is called Shift to Shef

Post # 84
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I write a blog about a little of everything.  Life, love, wedding and everything in b etween!

Post # 86
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Well, I guess now that I’m not blogging for the ‘Bee anymore, I can link my OWN blog here. You can find me at Breathe Gently. 🙂

Post # 89
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I *just* started a wedding planning blog… It’s a work in progress right now since I’m new to the world of blogging, but feel free to enjoy my ramblings!

Life in the Fast Lane

Post # 90
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey everyone! Here is my blog:

http://www.hollymarieee.blogspot.com

I’m currently planning our wedding for 09/01/2012, I do a feature on Fridays called Etsy Finds Fridays, and I’ve just joined pinterest, so I’ll be sharing stuff from that as well.

I’d love for you to follow me, I do follow back 🙂

Post # 91
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

The Stevensons

Not another newlywed blog Wink

Come read about our five month old marriage, our one year old puppy, and our hundred year old house of dreams.

Cooking, eating, drinking, attempts at crafting. Mostly eating and drinking though. Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, and Spinal Tap references as a special treat.

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs- October 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors