(Closed) Share your blogs – September 2012

posted 7 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 17
134 posts
Blushing bee

I checked out your link and I love it!

But my guilty confession is…. I have no idea what a blog is! I am very computer illiterate. But I loved what you had for our viewing.

What does it mean to subscribe to your blog?

Is a blog something I can do?

Any input would be appreciated! LOL

Post # 19
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@jeza_s:  I would say blogging is definitely something you can do! I don’t consider myself very computer-literate, but I started blogging a month or two ago and it’s addictive. Basically, how I see it, it’s like an online journal you’re writing for a small (sometimes larger for very successful bloggers!) audience. I love writing out my thoughts about my wedding planning: if you look at my blog above, I usually talk about details (like bridesmaids dresses, etc.) or about my feelings and emotions regarding wedding planning, and it really helps the process of planning a wedding and being engaged feel less stressful and very fun for me! 

Go ahead and shoot either me or any of these other bloggers a PM if you have any questions πŸ™‚ @couawilou already did a good job of explaining much of it, I just wanted to throw in some encouragement! πŸ˜€

Post # 20
3623 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@jeza_s:  I’m SO addicted. I started my blog 6 days ago, and I already have over 1700 views from 6 different countries! Haha the views feed my addiction. Just sign up for a wordpress or blogspot account. It’s free. It’s just like an online journal.

Post # 21
1329 posts
Bumble bee

Love these! Great job, ladies!

Post # 22
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Ooh, I always love this thread!

I blog about infertility, weight loss, and the recipes I bake to cope with it all. Come see me at http://bakingandbabies.wordpress.com

I love new followers!

Post # 24
3623 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve never really paid attention to Share Your Blogs, but I’m now obsessed! All your blogs look great.

Post # 25
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Been meaning to add my blog, but admittedly have been a little scared to.  I’m blogging about my very heavily diy, vintagey garden wedding.  I’m planning to apply to be a blogger bee soon and would love feedback!  thanks!

http://bearlovesbear.blogspot.com/

Post # 27
1114 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I have a wedding planning blog, daydreamsinchiffon.wordpress.com, concentrating on DIY and planning in the UK.  My most recent posts include DIY origami flowers, talking about my Future Mother-In-Law and our rings!

And a food blog for when I’m fed up with wedding planning!  recipeforprocrastination.wordpress.com  Mr CL made some excellent beef burgers the other day, and I would highly recommend the chocolate chestnut tart.

I’ve been a bit slow with updating my blogs recently, because I’ve been dashing about all over the place visiting people.  I’m away for a week or so now, but hope to be back on it later in the month!

Post # 29
134 posts
Blushing bee

Thank you ladies for all the help! I jumped up first thing this morning to check this board. Must be a good sign. I’m going to conquer this blog thing tonight after work!

Keep and eye out for me, and I’ll return the favor to your blogs. πŸ™‚

Post # 30
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@redheadem:  Really???? 6 days and so many views??? How did you do that??

Post # 31
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Unique Gifter – Inspiring creative, personalized, unique gifts and savings tips.

My blog is about gift ideas, mostly ones for weddings.  It’s full of suggestions on how to make the same’ol mixing bowl more interesting, super fun ways to give cash gifts and a place to ask for suggestions.

The topic ‘Share your blogs – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors