(Closed) Share your blogs – September 2012

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 33
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Mine is a bit of every day life, wedding planning and any other random thoughts that come to my mind!!

Post # 34
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012 - The Chapel of the Sir Christopher Wren Building, 2007 Legacy Hall

You can find me at Fizz and Frosting! I’m just getting started with the post-wedding blog about our newlywed adventures and everday life.

Post # 36
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Holy Moly, I’m one month away from my wedding! My blog is Tying The Knot With Napkin and it’s basically becoming an insane recap of last minute wedding details. Come by and tell me I’m gonna survive?

Post # 38
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m a wedding planner and a jewelry designer, so my blog is mostly about that, but I’ve got some life stuff thrown in as well (recently including my adoption story)

I’d love to have you stop by and tell me what you think!

-Kim

The K.O. Jewelry

Post # 39
866 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

My husband issued a cooking challenge, and I answered!

Check out my tales from the kitchen, where in our household it’s literally…

COOK or STARVE!

😀

Post # 40
113 posts
Blushing bee

I’m loving looking at everyone’s blogs! I have serious blog design envy 🙂 Keep ’em coming!

Post # 42
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Cameron Wedding

jascott2012.blogspot.com

Post # 44
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Mine is a long distance planning (Seattle to Maine) budget wedding blog. Haven’t shared in a while because I stopped posting, but will be posting regularly now!

Post # 46
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I have a tumblr blog that I just started for the Day Zero project: http://ammichelle.tumblr.com/

I have a blogger profile started to start my wedding blog but I just don’t know how to begin!

The topic ‘Share your blogs – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors