(Closed) Share Your Boudoir Ideas & Opinions on these items from VS?

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

All of those ideas are cute! I just got a maid looking outfit @ vs but in all white Ooo la la. Esp love that you A) own cowboy boots and B) are going to pose on the lawn mower! Hope they turn out great! Post some!

Post # 4
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

My best boudoir advice is to mix in his intrests, but it seems like you have that all taken care of!  What about wearing one of his shirts (a sports jersey perhaps?).

I haven’t done a boudoir session yet, but I went with my friend for courage.  She also did some poses of things she did most often (in the kitchen wearing only an apron and oven mitt).  And her accessories were def key (heels, pearls, etc).

Good luck!  No matter what you do, I guarantee he’ll love it!

Post # 5
1177 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I love the outfits.. and I love your ideas, especially the cowboy boots and the truck! I had an idea similar, I was going to try to find a relatively realistic looking toy gun and get a garter belt to hold it. However, my SO is a gun nut, so it depends on your guy! I think it ties in well with the cowboy thing, though. 🙂

I think yours are going to turn out suuper cute!

Post # 6
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Freaking LOVE your ideas!!  I’m sure that he will love them!!

The topic ‘Share Your Boudoir Ideas & Opinions on these items from VS?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors