Share your custom rings from MoissaniteCo! 2019

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1351 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Santa Barbara

I didn’t do a custom ring but I asked for custom prongs which I did not get what I asked for but I ended up loving my ring in anyway. 

Post # 3
200 posts
Helper bee

I have a few pieces from MoCo and love them all. The above is my latest. I get compliments on this ring daily. As soon as I received it, I could not rip off the tag fast enough! This ring is special….I ordered it before my Aunt passed away unexpectedly, so seeing this reminds me of her.

Post # 5
200 posts
Helper bee

I did not do a CAD with this one. I ordered the setting they had in stock but requested one of their cultured rubies for the center. Thank you for the compliment…..I can’t stop looking at it, either! ๐Ÿ™‚ They had it done in a little less than 10 days. Shipped to me in 2 weeks from the day I placed the order. I sent them an email detailing what I wanted. They quoted me a price. Then they sent me a hotlink where I could make my payment. Easy peasy.

Post # 6
862 posts
Busy bee

following this post because we are also probably ordering from MoCo

Post # 8
862 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
ceeceelove :  I’m not 100% sure yet – probably not true custom,  more like a stock design with a couple changes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 9
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

This was my custom ring. It turned out perfectly in every way. 

Before I chose this ring, I messaged Chris about having a setting made that included emeralds and sapphires. He responded with CAD the same day. I ended up not going that route, but everything went smoothly, and he was very helpful. 

Post # 11
158 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ceeceelove :  I believe it was 10 business days (plus 2 for the weekend). I ordered overnight, and received them the next morning after they shipped. 

The process may take longer or shorter depending on what is involved. My custom already had a mold (I think), so if you’re making a setting from scratch, or if it’s more intrinsic, it might take a bit longer. I don’t think I’ve ever read about it taking more than a couple weeks, though. 

Post # 12
158 posts
Blushing bee

Oh, and yes, as soon as I approved the CAD I was sent a link to make the purchase. They put it into production the same day. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors