Post # 77
@phatenigma…all of your dresses looked beautiful on you! my wedding is formal (NYC, black tie) and i’m wearing the ML. hope that works! i think it had a glamour aspect and a romantic aspect to it. saw you chose a gorgeous junko dress! it’s beautiful!!!
Post # 78
This was almost the one…but the tattoo on my back kept playing peekaboe. It really bugged me because I didn’t want my tatt showing and I didn’t want to wear make up either.
Post # 79
@marlie the ML was one of the first dresses that I tried on and had I had your creative insight to have it be strapless and to use an ivory sash I woudl have probably gone that route. The dress fits so well and I’m sure it will look amazing on you! You must post pics as soon as you get it! 🙂
Post # 80
here are some of the “REJECTS”
[attachment=945115,116609] [attachment=945115,116610] [attachment=945115,116611]
Post # 81
My dress is featured twice as a reject. Oh dear, what does that say about my dress!
Post # 82
@pinksparklegirl: Awww! it doesn’t mean anything!! What looks great on you, probably did sit well with the ladies that didn’t choose the dress. I bet you look amazing in your dress!!! Just because some brides “rejected” the dress doesn’t mean you’re the only one wearing your dress.
Post # 84
All Aire Barcelona Dresses. It was between the one I got and #2.
[attachment=945382,116637] [attachment=945382,116638] [attachment=945382,116639] [attachment=945382,116640]
Post # 85
It was so much fun dress shopping I wanted to share mu no dresses too
[attachment=1284380,163651] [attachment=1284380,163652] [attachment=1284380,163653] [attachment=1284380,163654]
Post # 86
A few more
[attachment=1284383,163656] [attachment=1284383,163657] [attachment=1284383,163658] [attachment=1284383,163659]
Post # 87
I can’t believe I almost bought this dress! Gorgeous, but SO not me.
I never caught the designer… I think it’s a Maggie Sottero Vogue Royale, though.
Post # 88
I looooved this dress and still regret (a little bit) not getting it !
Post # 89
This was the runner up
Post # 90
Here’s one. I totallly thought I wanted a ballgown, but it felt so blah!
Post # 91
Here are some of my rejects:
1) My Fiance and mom LOVED this dress, and I liked it a lot when I was wearing it, but after I saw the picture, I decided it was definitely not what I wanted.
2) Pretty, but not what I wanted.
3) Another gown that was pretty, but not what I was looking for.
4) I thought this was my dream dress, and I really, really loved it on, but my Fiance wasn’t overjoyed by it, so I decided to keep looking. (I’m so glad I did!)
5) I actually bought this dress, thinking it was “the one.” Even though I loved it, I knew I wanted to make some changes to it…since we’re getting married outside in June, I’d planned to take off the sleeves, and I was going to change the sash so that it was wider and tied in the back, rather than the front. I showed it to my Fiance, though, and he was not excited about it, so I decided I would keep looking. Again, I’m SO glad I did, because I found a dress that is really ME, and this dress is not. But I still think it’s a really beautiful dress. I didn’t have any alterations done to it and plan to sell it once it arrives, so if anyone’s interested… 😉
6) Back on the hunt…tried on this beauty and realized I needed to look at a different style than I’d originally thought. I started to go back to classic A-lines rather than fitted/mermaid silhouettes.
I found my dream dress just a couple of days later!