- 6 years ago
- Wedding: August 2011
I originally posted this in Fitness, but thought I would re-post in the Lounge to see if I get any more takers..
My workout playlist is getting a bit stale. I’ve recently started using Pandora, which is cool but I could really use an infusing of new music to revitalize the old iPod. Anyone care to share their top 10 workout songs? I’m not picky- I’m always open to new music! Thanks ladies!
For cardio I usually go with something dance-y & pop-y to keep me going. Weight training is when I turn to loud and aggressive.
Here’s mine at the moment (please don’t judge me :P):
1. Rise Against – Chamber the Cartridge
2. Linkin Park – What I’ve Done
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Snow (Hey Oh)
4. LMFAO – Sexy and I know It
5. DJ Tiesto – He’s a Pirate
6. Don Omar – Dana Kuduro
7. Showbiz & A.G – Soul Clap
8. La Roux – Bulletproof
9. Bon Jovi – Living on a Prayer
10. David Guetta – Love Don’t Let Me Go