(Closed) Share your first dance/bridal march songs 2013 Brides!!!! :)

posted 5 years ago in Music
Post # 3
Hostess
23609 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@ifheaven:  For our first dance, we used Ronan Keating’s When you say nothing at all.  For my walk down the aisle, Darling Husband chose the theme song from the movie Love Actually played by string quartet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faqWafcTT6s

Post # 5
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

First dance is going to be At Last,  Etta James……My MOH’s will be walking to VSQ’s don’t wanna miss a thing, and I”ll be walking to VSQ’s wonderful tonight 

Post # 6
1226 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

First Dance: ”Miracle” by the Foo Fighters

Bridal March: To be determined ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
Hostess
23609 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@ifheaven:  Yep I love that one too!

Post # 9
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

We are thinking of “In the Aeroplane Over the Sea” by Neutral Milk Hotel for our first dance. Potentially.

Post # 10
613 posts
Busy bee

Our “song” together is Amazed by Lonestar. So that will be our first dance and my bridal entrance is “Canon in D” by Pachelbel

Post # 11
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

bridal entrance is going to be: Flightless Bird (american mouth) by Iron and Wine 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gYskIODMH8

and our first dance is still undecided… possibly jason mraz’ “i won’t give up”

Post # 12
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@MissGemini:  awww I love that song! That was the first song Fiance and I ever danced to ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

We haven’t picked our first dance song, but we’re using

Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 1 in G minor (Op. 13 ‘Winter Daydreams’, II. Adagio cantabile ma non troppo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPwfsNDn9-s (we will start around 3:40)

for the whole processional, including me.  There is a really beautiful crescendo at the end which is perfect for when I’m going down the aisle, and I like how it gets louder and stonger as I get closer to the groom, vs the usual grand fanfare that happens the moment the bride appears.

I also like the ballet quality of Tchaikovsky’s music, which is pretty perfect for my wedding dress, which makes me look like a ballerina princess. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 14
449 posts
Helper bee

Our first dance is to Iris by Goo Goo Dolls. It’s our song. ๐Ÿ™‚ And I’m walking up the isle to I Giorni by Ludovico Enaudi. I’m a pianist myself and a huge music enthusiast. I can’t stand Here Comes the Bride, so I picked this other song. It’s in the same key as the bridal party’s song, it’s italian (which is the theme of the wedding), and it means “The Day.” How perfect! 

Post # 15
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Our first dance will be to Hunter Hays “Wanted” I am thinking of just doing the Bridal March for my entrance just because it has always been my dream to hear that while walking down the aisle. I need suggestions for Bridal party entrance songs for the ceremony and reception. My fiancé wants the reception entrance song to be “Party Rock Anthem”

Post # 16
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’ll be walking down to Canon in D. I think the bridal party will process in with Jesu, but we haven’t decided.

Our first song was going to be “At Last” by Etta James, but now it’s going to be “At Last I See the Light” from the movie Tangled. We might also do a paper lantern send off. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Share your first dance/bridal march songs 2013 Brides!!!! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors