(Closed) Share your first dance/bridal march songs 2013 Brides!!!! :)

posted 7 years ago in Music
Post # 32
2359 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Our first dance was Gravity by John Mayer.   We both love that song

Post # 33
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

For the first dance we are still deciding between “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, “Heaven” by Brian Adams, and “Smother Me” by The Used.  All have special meanings to us.  

And I’ll be walking down the aisle to Cannon in D.

Post # 34
289 posts
Helper bee

First Dance: Matchbox Twenty – Overjoyed

Bridal March: TBD

Post # 35
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

@pengoala:  That Love Actually song kills me! I would never make it down the aisle without crying!

I feel like I’ve posted this 900 times by now, but I love this version of the Bridal March, and I don’t think enough people know about Miranda Wong, so I’ll post again. I’m walking to this version of the Bridal March: Romantic Wedding March

Post # 36
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I walked down the aisle to my friend of 21 years singing “Make you Feel my Love.” It was so beautiful.

Post # 37
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

bridal party walking down the aisle to “lost in you” by three days grace….I’m walking down the aisle to “change the world”-acoustic by finger eleven 😀

Not sure about the first dance..I think it’s usher…fiance chose it…

Post # 38
1805 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Fi wants me to walk down to canon in d and our first dance was supposed to be Darius Rucker history in the making but were changing it to 1000 years by Christina Perri

Post # 39
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’m walking to ‘the wedding song’ by Angus and Julia Stone.

Post # 40
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

My Bridal party will be walking to “Stolen” by Vitamin String Quartet and I will be walking to “1000 years” by Vitamin String Quartet (I am in LOVE with all their music, it was hard to choose!) and our first dance will be “Then” by Brad Paisley! 🙂

Post # 42
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@cuddlz88:  I actually really dislike the original of this song (plays 2 or 3 times a day at work), but this cover is beautiful.  It made me tear up a bit (okay, a lot).  I might have to use this now!

Post # 43
187 posts
Blushing bee

Still not 100% sure but…bridal march will be Train “Marry Me” & first dance Jason Mraz “I Won’t Give UP”

Post # 44
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Our first dance will be A Thousand Years Pt 2 by Christina Perri & Steve Kazee. I love the beginning so much that it swayed me to use this one instead of first version.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RbcR_KSRB8

Still not certain on any of the ceremony music.  We are having a guitar/violin duo for it.  For the bride entrance I’m considering Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley, At Last by Etta James, or In My Life by The Beatles.  Still open though.

This is the guitar/violin duo we’ve hired playing In My Life: http://www.royalstrings.com/royalstrings/In_my_life.html

For recessional.. possibly Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles..?

Post # 45
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

“Rule the World” by Take That. It has special significance to the two of us and it goes with our star theme.

Post # 46
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Mrs_Harmer_to_be:  love some m&s..good choice!

i’m walking in to “such great heights” and our first dance is “with this ring”..fiance’s choice. he plans on us shagging for our first dance. in my wedding dress. yes, this should be interesting

The topic ‘Share your first dance/bridal march songs 2013 Brides!!!! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors