Post # 1
Please share your favorite quick reciepe. I was at a baby shower and people loved my crab dip…
real crab meat
old bay seasoning …mix all together and place inside a bread bowl….HMMMMMMMMMMM Good
So what is your 5 min or less favorite dish
Post # 3
People love my WW cake, it is always a huge hit. You just mix the dry powder of an angel food cake and a medium size can of crushed pineapple together and bake. Super yummy cake and you can eat twice as much as it’s low in caleries 😉
Post # 4
all you need is a coffee mug and a microwave!
- coffee mug
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg – 1 egg is too much, 1 egg white is too eggy, 1 yolk is too dense, but 2 tblsp is just right!
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- splash vanilla or other flavoring – try peppermint or cinnamon
For a fudgier version, omit egg!
- Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug and mix.
- Add the egg and combine well. It gets pretty pasty at the point.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add chocolate chips* and splash of vanilla. Stir well.
Microwave for 3 minutes in a 1000w oven, or 4 minutes in a 700w oven.
Post # 5
Last night I seasoned a pork tenderloin with super simple ingredients and it turned out great.
Remove excess fat, preheat oven to 500F.
In a bowl, mix:
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tsp dried sage leaves
– 1/4 tsp pepper
– 1 tbsp olive oil
Coat the meat on all sides, bake (on a foil-covered tray) for 8mins, flip, another 8 mins, done! Don’t check it by cutting into it since you’ll lose a lot of juices. Also, if you want your meat rare, reduce the time. Use a meat thermometer to be safe!
Note: this recipe called for 1 1/2 tsp of salt. I used about 1tsp and it just about spoiled the whole thing. I didn’t like it, Fiance still thought it was great. Next time, I will be skipping the salt altogether because it was way too salty.
ETA: a lot of people sear their meat in a pan first to retain extra juices but I skipped this and it turned out extremely juicy.