- 6 years ago
- Wedding: November 2012
Ok, I’ve turned into a shopping monster (kind of!), and won’t buy things these days unless I feel it’s a mega deal. So, I thought I’d start a thread to post some hidden finds/stores others may be interested in.
- Ring Pop favors – $.25 each (I have a cute DIY project for this – yes, cheesy, but it totally fits Fiance and me!)
- Vases – i$1 each – Many shapes and sizes to choose from!
- Glass Beer Mugs / Wine glasses – $1 (if your looking for a DIY grooms/maid gift to personalize – AWESOME find! Just buy paint!)
- Bags/tissue paper/cards/etc. for Bridal party gifts – all here!
- Bridesmaid Emergency kits – You won’t believe the lip glosses, etc. I found here…for $1 each!
…I could go on and on, but just check it out yourself 🙂
- Seriously, 50% off wedding section every other week…you can’t beat some of their discounts!
- If you’re looking for wood/cardboard cutout letters for any of your signs (Mrs./Mr.; Thank You; etc.) they go on 30% off bi monthly…with original prices $.99-$2.99. Not a bunch of fonts to choose from, but still good variety and sizes.
- Make sure to check out the “Online Deals” daily – They have mega deals on places like Vistaprint (pay $10 for $50 to spend + 30% off was the recent one I bought) and photobook stores (we’re doing a photobook guestbook) and photo canvases.
- Groupon Getaways has some awesome deals for their get-a-ways…AKA, HONEYMOON options!
Anyone else have great sites/stores that they want to share?!