Post # 15
My 3 fears were:
1) It rains
2) The guys would be late, or more so, one of my BM’s would be late – which then would delay when pictures would start
3) No one would stay for the dance.
Luckily, none of these occurred. Our wedding was on a Friday, and had been unusually warm for October… so it had been nice all week, and our wedding was on a day that had a high of 46, cloudy and windy.
Everyone was on time!
People did stay. I was mainly disappointed in my college friends from bailing out early to go to the hotel bar, but we had a lot of people on the dance floor at the end of the night.
Post # 16
1. like, no one will come. our wedding is a semi-destination, so about 6-8 hours for most of our guests, and a plane ride for two of them. we are only inviting 40 people, so i live in daily fear that only 5 people will show up.
2. terrible food. i know it won’t be, but still worried.
3. panic attacks. I am also a GAD/panic disorder bride, so I am of course worried that i will have a full-blown attack or a day of solid wobblies (that dark-cloud feeling that precedes a big attack). I only use meds for serious emergencies, as they make me into an unfeeling zombie, and will make me vomit if i drink (and I want to drink on my wedding day, dammit.)
Post # 17
- Wedding: June 2016 - Akron, OH
1) family matters, out of place, disturbing me or other guests, not staying in assigned seats
2) spilling something on my dress
3) forgetting something, lines, shoes, socks, hair accessories, makeup etc.
Post # 18
I am resigned to the fact that I will definately, 100% spill something on my dress at some point. I am only eating / drinking white or clear stuff prior to the event and my Fiance has threatened to get me one of those plastic sculpted bibs you give babies wear for the dinner!
Post # 19
1) rain! I’m doing a very outdoor wedding in August, so though we have backup plans it would suck.
2) Tummy issues/one of us getting super sick
3) Waking up with a giant pimple.
4) I think 4 would be it being super buggy despite the citronella torches. We’ll have some bugsprays on site, but it would still be pretty unfortunate if there were bugs everywhere.
Post # 20
2. Getting left at the altar (I have no reason to think this will happen – have watched too many movies)
3. No one having fun
Post # 21
- Wedding: October 2015 - Coastal Maine inn
Well this is cathartic!
1. That I’ll be a sweaty mess the entire day – when I get nervous or stressed, I sweat. Being the center of attention can make me really nervous and stressed. I’m expecting to need an up-do, waterproof make up, and paper towels! Reeeeally hoping I can keep it together and not look like I ran a marathon.
2. That my Future Mother-In-Law will be cranky or upset about something – she’s VERY sensitive and unpredictable, and I can absolutely see her taking offense to something and deciding to leave early.
3. That people won’t come – We’re having a destination wedding a couple states away from where we live, and most of our family are scattered around the country, but I’m still worried that we’ll get a LOT of regrets and we’ll have to find a way to make the reception space look full :-/
Post # 22
1. I will get my time of the month
2. It will rain
3. I will trip on my dress in front of everyone