(Closed) Share your under $1500 dresses!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Um, I think you’re wrong. Your dress is totally a “wow” spectacular dress. You look spectacular! 🙂 

Post # 4
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Swoontobee Mrs.G:

I was super lucky, only tried on 4 dresses and dress #1 was the Winner!!! I had to have a lot of alterations though because it was a whole size too small 🙁 But hopefully I have a final fitting this week to see its progress… close up/boob shot too! haha

Sadly, I have no idea who designed it, I got it at a little local bridal boutique. But, it was on sale for $550 and then Alterations ran up to $410 so total for my gown=$960.00

Post # 6
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I have posted my dress several times… but hey, I’m proud of my custom Chinese made dress!  thecustomdresses.com did a FANTASTIC job and I will give them props every chance I get.  So here it is… for a whole $250 🙂

Post # 8
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Many of Maggie Sottero/Sottero Midgley dresses are less than $1300. I could have had the Adorae for $1150 and or the Kendra for $880 (it was soooo hard for me to walk away from this offer).

The dress I ultimately bought was originially priced at $1898 but I got 30% off and it came in at under $1350. =) I don’t have a picture of me in it but here is the model!

Winnie Couture’s Kamilia

Post # 9
247 posts
Helper bee

My dress was …… 450 dollars (300 euro). It’s a new dress but from a collection of I believe 2009. I don’t care it’s ‘the dress’ for me. The first one I tried on, and didn’t need to try another. I went to the store with that picture in my mind (I saw it on the website), tried it on and left within half an hour the shop, with the dress. No alterations needed, it was if that dress was waiting for me… it fitted like a glove. Can’t wait to finaly ‘show the world’ on august 27th 2011:

Post # 11
247 posts
Helper bee

@Swoontobee Mrs.G:

This could also be ‘the dress’ for me. One of the most beautifull dresses I’ve ever seen. So elegant.

Post # 12
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

$895-top too big so I had to hold it up in this shot lol

Post # 13
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’ve posted mine a few times on the site but mine is Ronald Joyce – Love, and it was love alright! $1099 before alterations.

Post # 14
4109 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

The bridal shop I tried this on at would have charged me $1200 for my dress. You can get it wholesale online from a place like bestbridalprices for around $800. I scored a sample in the wb classifieds for $150 including shipping!!! Yay!

Post # 15
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Mori Lee 2505 $900 you can get it cheaper online I think.

Post # 16
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Justin Alexander- $1350 before adding the sash. I love it! Just picture it with different crinoline…

The topic ‘Share your under $1500 dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors