(Closed) Share your under $1500 dresses!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@Swoontobee Mrs.G: your dress looks AMAZING! It definitely looks more than what you paid for it to me. 

Here is my Pronovias Gaudi – I paid $1300 and then it’s $300 for alterations.

Post # 48
465 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@vmec: Umm, I just fell in love with your dress. If I didn’t have one I’d seek this one to try it on for sure! Beautiful.

Here’s mine. Original cost is $1200 but I got it on preownedweddingdresses.com for $600 — never worn and no alterations.

Essence of Australia D970

Post # 49
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@FloretteLiz:

That’s the dress I wanted originally, but they discontinued it before we got engaged! ๐Ÿ™ congrats it’s gorgeous!

Post # 50
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

La Sposa Lisboa. $950!

Post # 51
3631 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Well, mine falls into the “Plain/simple” catagory. But since I love it, and it was under 1500 here it is. ๐Ÿ˜€

It was $300, well $250 plus $50 since I am beastly tall and needed to add four inches (which is why it looks like I’m waitin on a flood in this picture). 

Post # 52
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@MrsCarnival: Every time I see your dress I swear I start drooling! And you paid under 1K to boot! You go girl ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 53
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I bought mine during a trunk show so it came out to $1300. Its Darwin by Blue by Enzoani…

Post # 54
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@julietblueeyes: Thanks.  I bought it just before they discontinued it.  I don’t know if you have a dress or not yet, but I’ve seen the dress for sale on some sites.  Preowned weddiing dress might have been one of them?  I think a few that I saw hadn’t been altered.

Post # 55
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

@FutureMrsSitler: Oh thank you! I only wish I didn’t have to wait so long to wear her! I should really get a different pic for the back though because that one cuts off a lot of the train. It’s Cathedral length, so the pic doesn’t really do it justice:)

Post # 56
1043 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsCarnival:  dresses with buttons all down the back like that make me swoon!  Oh so pretty!

Post # 57
1412 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’ve posted mine a ton since I got it…this is before the minimal alterations that will be done. This is the day I walked into an Alfred Angelo salon and found my dress!! (Don’t mind me looking so rough)

It was only $500 on clearance from $900 and it’s perfect for me!

Post # 58
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

@FloretteLiz: I’m a sucker for buttons too:) Unfortunately for Fiance all of the ones on the bodice have the loop closure in addition to the zipper…so they’re actually all functional. It’s going to take him DAYS to get me out of that dress ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 59
1043 posts
Bumble bee

@julietblueeyes:  Just went back through and looked at the dress you posted.  That is one gorgeous dress!  Haha I can see how these threads can get girls in trouble with wanting more than one dress.

Post # 60
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Mine was $270. I got it at a prom dress shop I used to go to in high school. (excuse the bra straps..it was laundry day..)

Post # 61
1043 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsCarnival: lol!  If I did that my Fiance would probably tell me I’m on my own after a few minutes of trying to get me out of it.

The topic ‘Share your under $1500 dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors