(Closed) Share your under $1500 dresses!

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 77
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@FloretteLiz:

Thanks, it’s so hard! I found another one online that I adore, if only it wasn’t so expensive I would buy it for the reception! ugh!!

Post # 78
1236 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Mine was around $1300 and I had a budget of between $3-$4k but this is THE dress where I had the wow moment so fun that it was only half my dress budget which let me spend lots on flowers.  Now that we are moving the wedding out I tried to convince myself to get dress regret so I could go shopping for another one but I really do love it

Mia Solano M424C

Post # 79
1244 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@FutureMrsOToole:

ahhh that’s my dress, too! I have a pretty unflattering picture of myself in a sample… I can’t wait to try it on once mine comes it!

Love it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 80
1244 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@katiegirl84:

Looks like Casablanca 1978 posted just above… but with a sash! That is my dress as well… I’m so glad to see it on a real person. Looks great on you!

Post # 81
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Swoontobee Mrs.G:  Your dress is one of the most “spectacular WOW” dresses that I have ever seen!!!! I absolutely love it and am super oooober jelous!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Here is mine…not as wow and I love it and don’t at the same time….if that is somehow possible. I am crazy. I go back and forth. It was $599..originally $890 but was a sample.At first all I cared about was getting a good deal but after the fact I wish I would have been more picky.:)

Post # 82
171 posts
Blushing bee

Swoontobee Mrs.G: Your dress is one of the most “spectacular, WOW” dresses that I have ever seen!!!! I LOOOOVE it! It makes me ooober jelous!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mine was a sample for $599…originally $890. I love it and then I don’t. I go back and forth because I am so darn indescisive. At first I just wanted a good deal and now I wish I was more picky after seeing all these beautiful dresses!!!

Post # 83
608 posts
Busy bee

Mine is a one of a kind dress (I think) and it cost me 650. The tag said ~1300 but it was half off wedding gown day at the store! I’ll post a picture once its paid off. Its 650 with out anything done to it

Post # 84
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

gah double post!

Post # 85
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

$250! No alterations.

Post # 86
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@JJsGirl_09: wow!!  I love that dress!! It looks amazing on you!! ๐Ÿ™‚  The back is so pretty!

Post # 87
259 posts
Helper bee

Maggie Sottero Fiorella….Just under $1200 (before alterations) and worth every penny. I think its a WOW dress, especially with the veil. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Post # 88
8291 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

100% FREE for me anyways! My mom bought it off a friend, for wayyy under 1000 dollars. 

Side view:

Front view:

Post # 89
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Mine was around $700 before alterations.  I spent about $400 for alterations to put the corset back in, among other things…but I was still happy that it ended up being only around $1250 for the dress, the alterations, and the veil.  That meant I had extra money to splurge and get the hubby a nice watch to wear for the wedding.  ๐Ÿ™‚

(sorry if the pics are big…I was having a hard time finding ones that showed the detail of the lace at the bottom!!)

Post # 90
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Here is my dress that I got for $777.16 (before Alterations) from A Total Bridal Image Bridal Salon.  It was 20% off when I bought it.  My alterations will be $145.00, making the total $922.16.  Sorry the picture is blurry.  It’s from my camera phone.  I will post better pictures when I go in for the alteration fit.

Post # 91
1662 posts
Bumble bee

$450 at David’s Bridal.

The topic ‘Share your under $1500 dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors