Post # 1
Hey ladies! I know that I got married 2 years ago but I saw that we didn’t have a vendor thread here and I thought I would add one with my vendors!
Share your details (links to their work are even better!) to help and inspire others!
- Wedding date:
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress:
- Hair Stylist:
- Make-up artist:
Post # 4
Hi! I’m a pretty DIY girl and I’m getting married in Vegas, but I found a GREAT seamstress here in Denver for my alterations. Her name is Charlotte Raby and she’s on the west side. She does absolutely beautiful work, sends pictures as the work progresses, meets every deadline and is such a nice person to boot. She made my $7 thrift-store dress (a bridal size 12, which is really like a small 10) fit my size 13/14 self like a dream. Can’t wait for November now!!! And her prices are really reasonable. I’m attaching pics; is that not the best $7 dress EVER???
Post # 6
- Wedding date: March 24, 2012
- Venue: St. Cajetan’s (Auraria Campus) and Tivoli Turnalle Room
- Caterer: Biscuits and Berries
- Coordinator: Julia Hansen, A Touch of Bliss (www.touchofblissevents.com) – if you are looking for a planner/coordinator ATOB is the BEST!
- Photographer: Sharon Arnoldi (sharonsphoto.com)
- DJ/Band: DJ – Rock Candy DJs
- Florist: Flowers Forever
- Cake: Mulberries
- Officiant: Rev. John Bell, Wellshire Presbyterian Church
- Dress: David’s Bridal
- Shoes: Nordstroms
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: J Crew
- Hair Stylist: Kim Jundt, Affordable Wedding Hair
- Make-up artist: Kim Jundt
- Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
- Rings: Heltzberg Diamonds
So far I highly recommend all of my vendors – particularly A Touch of Bliss and Sharon Arnoldi Photography. I will update after our wedding with reviews of the rest.
Post # 8
Here’s some of my vendors so far:
- Coordinator: Events Unwrapped
- Cake: Cake (Georgetown)
- Dress: David’s Bridal
- Shoes: David’s Bridal
- Invitations: Office Depot
- Rings: Ebay
Post # 9
Post # 12
I’m using the same photog as you!!!!
Post # 13
So I came across this topic before but I didn’t know much at the time… I still haven’t finished planning everything yet but I am getting there 🙂
- Wedding date: May 18th 2013
- Venue: The Briarwood Inn in Golden, CO http://www.TheBriarwoodInn.com
- Caterer: In House
- Coordinator: Me, Myself & I oh and Bri at The Briarwood Inn
- Photographer: Suzanne Kroner suzannekroner-photography.com
- DJ/Band: None
- Florist: Going between fresh flowers and doing a brooch bouquet.
- Cake: Doing a dessert table. His favorite is Cheesecake and mine is cupcakes. So we are just going to do a table of our favorites.
- Officiant: Deciding this week, had one back out already
- Dress: Wendy’s Cincinnati Bridal Private Label A Line beauty
- Shoes: Haven’t made it to the feet yet.
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Nordstrom Dress Shop… I dont know the brand but they are black ruffle up to the chest and then the chest area is tan with black lace.
- Hair Stylist: Locking that down soon … thinking Megan Cary
- -up artist: Same thing as Hair Megan Cary … She is that good!
- Invitations: Amiee Jones a friend is handleing that one.
- Rings: I love my ring…but I need to find a wedding band.
Post # 14
Post # 15
- Coordinator: Holly (from the event center)
- Photographer: Greg Roe Photography
- Florist: ME-whole foods, Louisville and perfect petal
- Cake: The cake stand Brighton, CO, Ashley O
- Officiant: Jason Hill/JK Hill
- Ceremony Music ukulale, emailed music schools for rec’s
- Dress: preownedweddingdresses.com david’s bridal dress. Alterations by The Wedding Seamstress, Arvada
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: target.com
- Make-up artist: undecided
- Invitations and paper goods: Vistaprint
- Rings: Mia Diamond, Shane Co setting
- Accomodations: Millenium hotel
I will post reviews soon! 🙂
Post # 16
There was no vendor I would not recommend to a bride, but if you’re looking for a rustic wedding venue, The Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield is definitely worth a go-see. I would highly recommend our photographer as well as the florist.