Post # 18
- Wedding: December 2010 - Al Cielo / La Laguna
Hair: Angela from Hair Masters on W. Main in Kzoo
Miss Britt pointed me towards her and she is amazing. No one has ever been able to make my hair stay curled but she did. It looked awesome for engagement photos last week.
Post # 19
What’s the capacity for Fallasburg park in Lowell, those of you who have used it? I love the rustic look of it, but it seems too small for my 300 people.. Thanks!
Post # 22
Wedding date: August 23, 2013
Venue: ceremony at the amphitheatre in Celery Flats (Portage), reception at Loft310 (downtown Kalamazoo)
Coordinator: about a million people at Loft310 :
Photographer: Emily-Waid Photography – Jenn is awesome!
Cake: Nell’s Sweets ‘n’ Treats (Richland)
Officiant: Earthbound Weddings
Dress: Venus Pallas Athena AF086 from Memories (though they’ll tell you it’s their “house brand” Carrozzini)
Shoes: Dyeables Annette that I DIYed
Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Dressilyme
Hair Stylist: Olivia at Alano Salon (Portage)
Make-up artist: the makeup artist at Alano (I forget her name!)
Invitations: designed by me, printed through Vistaprint
Rings: mine are from Kay, his is from customringdesigns on Etsy
Post # 23
I finally feel like I have enough categories nailed down to participate! That’s a good feeling! 🙂
- Wedding date: September 28, 2013
- Ceremony: Calvary Church, Beltline and 96
- Venue: Bissell Tree House at John Ball Zoo
- Caterer: The Catering Company (Unique name, I know. You should hear the questions we get with that one! But SO yummy!)
- Coordinator: Nope.
- Photographer: Eric Miron Photography – he is awesome!
- DJ: Moments in Time
- Florist: Friend of my sister
- Cake: Desserts by Lori (doing a small cake to cut, then we are getting cobblers, brownies, and cheesecake through The Catering Co)
- Officiant: Pastor Friend
- Dress: Maggie Sottero Pasadena from Bridal Gallery
- Shoes: TBD – Flats of some sort, nothing special
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Bill Levkoff 176 and 786 from Bridal Gallery (they are great to work with, so personable and helped me with my 500 questions and concerns!)
- Hair Stylist: Friend
- Make-up artist: TBD
- Invitations: A friend is helping design and then I will have someone else print
- Rings: Fiance custom ordered the diamonds and the setting so I have no idea. I ordered his through tungstenrings.com