(Closed) shoes like this?

posted 11 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2005

Yep, they’re called pleats. I did a Google search and similar shoes popped up. Very cute…good luck!

Post # 4
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2006

I have them in pink with black trim and Red with black trim.  they are quite popular on places like Ebay and other websites because Louis Vuitton did a campaign with similar shoes a few years ago.  I got mine off ebay, but angel is right, if you google the styles you have above, you find lots of them!!!


Have a good day! 

The topic ‘shoes like this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors