(Closed) Should I….

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: What would YOU do?
    Leave now, safer : (2 votes)
    29 %
    Leave when the day is over : (5 votes)
    71 %
    Other: Leave comment : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    9115 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: December 2012

    Can you talk to your boss? They’re human when it comes down to their heart of hearts, maybe they’ll take some pity on you and let you leave early if you explain the situation.

    Post # 4
    5956 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2018

    Safety first, always.  I understand that it’s your wedding and that time off for it is important, but you cannot attend your own wedding in a body cast….if it looks bad, go home….the rules are the rules, I think asking for an exception for your wedding is fine, you can always ask, but understand if HR is less than flexible, they have the rules for everyone for a reason, and the minute they make one exception for your wedding, they have to make one for Sally’s Aunt’s Funeral…and because Becky’s Cat has leukemia…it’s a nightmare…so by all means ask, but try not to let it get you down if they decline.

    Leave now, get home safe and have some coco!

    Post # 5
    6355 posts
    Bee Keeper

    Safety first, always!

    Post # 6
    157 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

    Honestly, I would wait.  Im visiting my parents a little north of Pittsburgh and its terrible here. I  tried driving to see Fiance but people were in ditches, roads are closed.  Stay and be safe. Wait for the plows to do their jobs because they’re also waiting until the storms over because they can’t keep up with the inch+ per hour snow. 

    The topic ‘Should I….’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors