- 5 years ago
- Wedding: May 2014
We met with a coordinator that we both fell in LOVE with! We were originally looking for a day of coordinator, but she offered such great services for a partial coordinator and day of coordinator and at a reasonable rate we decided to do that. I have been emailing her back and forth discussing vendors and budgets and starting that process. 2 weeks ago she was supposed to send a contract for us to review and sign with the deposit. Luckily there is no money put down yet. In an old email I was re-reading she did say that in mid-june her two biggest weddings of the year would be over and she would be able to focus on getting our budget planned out and start contacting some vendors with us. Well, like I said that was two weeks ago and we still have not gotten a contract. I emailed her a week ago, no response. I texted her friday, no response. And this morning I left her a pretty blunt voicemail asking whats up and that I am getting very concerned about not hearing anything. THANK GOD we have not put a deposit down yet, but should I be worried? Should I start looking at other coordinators again? Or wait a week until the two weddings she is working on are over and hope to hear from her ASAP? I completely understand that its wedding season and she has two major projects right now, but I would expect atleast an e-mail stating thats what was going on and I could anticipate getting the contract in a couple weeks or something. Any advice?