(Closed) Should I book ceremony location when I haven’t confirmed date with photographer?

posted 9 years ago in Ceremony
  • poll: Should I contact the owner so I won't miss out on the date or should I wait until I know the w/date?

    Go ahead & contact the home owner, he'll still take you seriously & you don't want to miss the date

    Wait a few more days until you hear from the photographer so you will be taken more seriously

  • Post # 3
    47439 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

    Confirm  what dates are available at the venue first. You really can’t nail down a photographer when you can’t tell them what date you need them for.

    You can still email the photographer and ask them to confirm that they are still available for those dates and let them know you will be finalizing a contract for one of those dates asap.

    Post # 5
    65 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

    If your photographer is still available for both dates I would definitely book your venue. You won’t be able to start setting up catering, rentals, travel needs until you have the venue.

    I would, however, contact the photographer again to let him know you are making a decision.

    The topic ‘Should I book ceremony location when I haven’t confirmed date with photographer?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors