Should I buy this $300 belt?

posted 2 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
3302 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

First of all you look amazing in that dress! I love the belt! If you can afford it I would say to go for it but you might shop around for a belt. Tons of belts on Etsy.

Post # 4
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Have you checked Etsy? It is definitely the perfect touch for your dress! Looks amazing.

Post # 5
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

There are similar style belts on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=thin%20crystal%20belt. Not sure what the quality would be but worth checking out. Ask yourself, on the day after you’re married, would you rather have the belt or $300. Whatever you say is your answer.

Post # 6
1471 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

clairhuxtable :  You look stunning! I think the belt looks dainty enough (since it is thin) yet still brings a wow factor from the bling. It’s beautiful, I vote yes purchase. I’m sure with some searching you can find a budget option though if you are  tight on money

Post # 7
5038 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

It’s beautiful!  Have you looked at BHLDN?  They have several thin sashes/belts that I wouldn’t consider inexpensive but they are less than $300.

Post # 8
8857 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

clairhuxtable :  

• Would it be absolutly insane if got the belt? — Yup.
  • Should I keep looking for a cheaper alternative? — Yup.
  • (has anyone seen anything similar?)  Nope but I bet someone here has.

J/K, kinda? If it’s in your budget and you won’t regret it later, go for it. Me though, I could not convince myself to pay $300 for a belt I know for a fact I’d wear once, even for my wedding. I’m just too practical. That dress looks beautiful on you in any case!

Post # 10
Hostess
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

So…I wouldn’t spend $300 on a belt even if I had money coming out my ears. That being said, that looks GORGEOUS with your dress. I would find a similar belt for sure! I can’t wait to see your whole look 😍

Post # 11
2591 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

clairhuxtable :  please don’t spend $300 on a belt. So many good options on Etsy. 

That being said, holy cow you look stunning. I can see why you want that belt. 

Post # 12
4937 posts
Honey bee

clairhuxtable :  So I’m pretty practical but when it came to my dress i splurged a bit on accessories. No belt but hair piece $165. I do wish I’d shopped around some but it was perfect. So if you can afford it go for it!!! If not look around etsy!

Post # 13
4937 posts
Honey bee

Also gorgeous dress! You look amazing!!

Post # 15
520 posts
Busy bee

It’s really pretty!!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors