(Closed) Should I cancel my allure 9250

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
Hostess
1623 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
cattynic123:  I think it’s lovely and didn’t immediately think mermaid, but rather fit and flare.  However, what really matters is how you feel in the dress.  I think you look beautiful, but if you’re not happy then you should do what will make you happy.

Post # 3
442 posts
Helper bee

Dress regret is an awful thing! But I would suggest that if you are having doubts then try on some others and see how you feel.  There are so many beautiful dresses out there and you have to pick one sometime and stick with it

I ended up having my dress made and it was perfect but I still think ‘what if’ about a couple of others!  However I knew that I needed to find one I loved and not settle despite my friends beginning to think I was crazy!  Follow your heart!!

Post # 4
1377 posts
Bumble bee

Dress apprehension is normal. I think the gown you chose is gorgeous. You may do yourself more harm than good by trying on other styles. Maybe you can go back to the salon and try on the one you put the deposit on. I found that helped reassure me when I was second guessing my choice. 

Once I was back in the dress I choose I remembered how it made me feel and why I picked it.

Post # 5
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I think you look lovely!  

Post # 6
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

This is so cute. Its more fit and flare and it looks good on you

Post # 7
1992 posts
Buzzing bee

Do not cancel. It looks perfect on you.

Post # 8
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

This is my dress too and same color!  i love it. Looks great on you. My wedding is in August also.

Post # 9
946 posts
Busy bee

It looks amazing on you, but if you are feeling uneasy about it, can you cancel and receive the deposit back?  I would not want to feel rushed to make such a big purchase.  Maybe you could wait a few days, try it on again, and if you decide you truly want it, then go for it, but there’s no need to feel time pressured to buy it!

Post # 10
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

It’s gorgeous.

Post # 11
1709 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - Garden

I LOVE the dress on you!! But the sweetheart is a little too low on your bustline area. 🙂 I do recommend to keep on looking though if you’re not too happy about it :/ you might find something else you like along the way. There are many instances where brides put on 3 dresses but the 4th dress was the one!! So keep on looking bee. You’ll find the dress you’re looking for. Hope you find the one!

Post # 12
136 posts
Blushing bee

looks great on you. keep it!

Post # 13
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

what a beautiful dress! 

Post # 14
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

View original reply
brideinthesix:  i never knew how commen dress regret is until I started reading about it from other brides. nice to know its normal! 

View original reply
cattynic123:  i think it totally flatters you but YOU need to love it!! Maybe wait a day or two and then go try it on just by yourself and see how you feel in it. Good luck

Post # 15
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Dress regret is real! But you look amazing and I would totally keep it

The topic ‘Should I cancel my allure 9250’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors