(Closed) Should I? Or Shouldn't I? Fiance's ring

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
Member
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Save where you can! I vote do it!

Post # 4
Member
1650 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Yeah, I’d cancel the order and buy it from overstock.

Post # 5
Member
3402 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’d personally stay with what I already ordered, because I try to use the gold rule.

If I owned a business, I’d like to think people wouldn’t bail on their side of the commitment when the order has already been made and money has exchanged hands.

I might feel differently if the sales associates were rude to me, or I waited eons for the ring to come in, but they did what they could to rectify the situation in a speedy way, and for that I think they deserve your loyalty at least until the end of this transaction.

Post # 6
Member
3175 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I would if they’ll let you. If they’re custom making it & it’s already been started, I wouldn’t, & they may not allow you to.

Post # 8
Member
3402 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@MissS2MrsD: Having the back story makes it easy to see your side of things.

I think I’d pull out of this one too. They don’t seem to be very commited and customer oriented, and it doesn’t seem like you totally trust them.

I could see why you’d like the save a buck and move on.   

Post # 10
Member
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Sounds about right to me! 🙂

The topic ‘Should I? Or Shouldn't I? Fiance's ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors