Show me you $1200 or less wedding gowns!!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
5035 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

Lumi Slip Dress by Rebecca Schoneveld.  Paid $1,100.00

Post # 3
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I got mine from a second hand dress shop for $400, brides donate the dresses and the funds made on the sale go to a non-profit organization. Mine is Maggie Sottero Yvette from a few seasons back, it is simple and I loooovveee it!  Maybe you can check out some Maggie Sottero and Wtoo even if it is from a few seasons ago. I think there are a few in your budget. Also don’t just look at “wedding” dresses, there were a few evening gowns, prom dresses and bridesmaid dresses that I saw that were very bridal too.

Post # 4
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

How exciting, I love Mori Lee! I got a Mori Lee ballgown for about $800

FullSizeRender (8)

Post # 6
580 posts
Busy bee

Check out BHLDN. You can try on dresses at other stores (BHLDN sometimes has color exclusives but for fit you can try elsewhere). Their dresses go on sale within a few months – there’s a big sale now. Depending on where you live, if you are close to their showrooms, try on gowns there. 

Lovely Bride also carries gowns at 1200 or under.

Stella York

Nordstrom’s

Post # 8
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

spaceship54321 : thank you! Those are both lovely options.  have you checked out the voyage collection? https://www.morilee.com/browse/bridal-wedding-dresses/voyage/ I think it’s a bit less expensive than other Mori Lee collections, that’s the one my dress is from 

Post # 9
2588 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I had a really hard time. I am frugal as hell but wanted to look amazing and had all these requirements for my dress (once I started trying them on and seeing what I liked). I ended up finding my PERFECT dress on sale at BHLDN. Originally 1800, on sale for 700. It felt so good to get be dress I wanted for the price I wanted. 

Me on the day I said yes to the dress.

Model (obviously) to show what the front looks like. I don’t have any front facing pics in my properly fitted dress. The closest thing to what I wanted was Stella York, for around 1100-1300.

You can definitely find your dress for the price you want, if you have enough time! I believe in you! 

Post # 11
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

Mine is Stella York  $1300 :

Post # 13
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

spaceship54321 :  I wore Nicole Miller’s Dakota. It was $1000 plus I paid another $250 for a lace topper. Both came from BHLDN. I recommend checking them out as a lot of their dresses are reasonable even when they’re not on sale.

Post # 14
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Here is my Mori Lee fit and flare that I paid about $1250 for

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors