Show me you $1200 or less wedding gowns!!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 76
12 posts
Newbee

Picked up a Melissa Sweet dress from David’s Bridal over the weekend. It was a bit on sale and it hit at the near exact $1200 mark. I went above my budget by $200 basically, but I feel good about the purchase. I really love it.

web6web7web4web3web9

Post # 77
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Dress

I got mine 50% off during a bridal sale for $800 (which was my budget, and I wasn’t sure was going to be realistic unless I bought a pre-owned gown).  It was everything I wanted! (and I got to take it home that day)

Post # 78
786 posts
Busy bee

I bought mine online for $700. If I’d bought it retail it would’ve been $1000 It’s Alfred Angelo 8531

Post # 80
940 posts
Busy bee

kcwilson11 :  OMGGGG so gorgeous!! It fits you amazingly and i’m dying over here over that train!!

Post # 81
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Preservation Park, Oakland CA

grapefruithero :  Yay! Me too! I just picked up my actual dress the other day which only made me that much more excited!

Post # 82
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

fl0werbee :  a pretty train and covered buttons: those were my two must haves!

Post # 84
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017 - Elliston Vineyards

sparklies :  I had the same dress!! LOVE!IMG_0612Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 10.27.22 AM

Post # 87
12 posts
Newbee

observer :  Oh my goodness, thank you so much. Been feeling anxious over it a little, afraid my body shape just wasn’t as flattered as it could be. Your words mean a lot. Thanks 🙂

Post # 88
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I had a dress in my hands walking to the register when I saw a rack towards the back of the store, tried this dress on and knew it was the one, I didnt even care about the price, Got to the reigster it was $209! I was so happy! Sorry if the pics are huge.

Post # 89
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Not mine yet but it will be this year! $1000

Post # 90
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I got my dress from JCrew Bridal! They have a lovley selection! Got it for about $800.00. I couldn’t find a photo of it on my computer. I do love BHLDN though! They have the best selections! Also, came across this giveaway thats going on and they are giving away a Russian Wedding Gown up to $800.00 in value! The dresses remind me of BHLDN. http://www.dreamweddingdiy.com/win-a-russian-wedding-dress/

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors