(Closed) Show Me YOU in Alfred Angelo 2123

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@SummerDaisy:  I’m not married yet, but I’m a dress twin! I bought mine in Ivory.

It’s VERY wrinkly in this pic, but still gorgeous! I ordered a veil yesterday that will match almost perfectly from vendor ALISABRIDES on Etsy. If you want details or want to talk accessories, PM me! I’d love to see a pic of you in it, too!

Post # 5
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@SummerDaisy:  I’m still deciding on hair, I’ll try to keep you updated! Hopefully the veil and flower I decided on will come in the mail in a few weeks so I can take more pictures of a more completed look. Can’t wait to see your pic! 🙂

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee

I don’t have any pics of myself just incase Fiance goes through my phone. I did add lace straps to change it up a bit and it works well on me. The veil I went through is a J.L. Johnson. It’s really pretty in person and has just enough sparkle to match the dress. 

http://www.betterbridalonline.com/j-l-johnson-veil-style-c350/

Post # 7
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This is my dress also!!!  I ordered it 2 weeks ago and should be here in July!  We are getting married in September!  This actual dress was 2 sizes to big, I couldn’t get the full affect but I am sure I will love it!!  I am adding the belt to this one because i think it needs just a little something extra! 

Post # 8
18 posts
Newbee

Here is mine! 

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Sorry to add to this post,

I dont have this dress but would love it for my wedding!! Everyone looks amazing in it! it makes me want it even more, totaly in love! I cant find a stockist in the UK that has it at all, nevermind in plus size.

Im desperate for it though, does anyone know of someone selling one? preferably someone willing to post to the UK?

Thanks in advance,

Alisan 🙂 xx

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@clipbo:  hi! I live in the UK as well and am wearing this dress in October 2013. Are you still looking for this dress? What size are you? I could point you towards the shop I got it from or sell you my dress afterwards if you are the same size x

The topic ‘Show Me YOU in Alfred Angelo 2123’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors