(Closed) Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I snagged the Georgia Gown from Bhldn’s sale section for $400. Alterations cost me $80 bucks to have the straps raised and all 4 layers hemmed. 

Post # 47
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
sarahabee :  you look amazing. It fits you like a glove 🙂

Post # 49
199 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sarahabee :  Holy Moly! You look STUNNING! I think you have convinced me to order it just to try it out! I hope I look half as good as you! 

Post # 50
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Grand Sunset Princess, Riviera Maya, Mexico

View original reply
shakeyourhips :  
View original reply
Giblets :  aww thanks guys!

Post # 51
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Heres my dress. Its Davids Bridal WG3707. Its $450.00 & it has pockets! smile

Post # 52
2957 posts
Sugar bee

I bought David’s Bridal Collection style PK3472 (a pretty popular dress) for $99. It was on sale the day after Christmas when I randomly went to look at dresses. I love it so much!

Post # 53
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I got mine at David’s it’s on sale for about 600$ I think. I had major dress regret with the first dress I bought but luckily I was able to exchange it for this one and I’m in love with it!

Post # 56
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Allure Romance 2716… paid $950 CAD. Can’t wait to wear it!

Post # 57
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I don’t have a picture of me in the dress yet. This picture doesn’t do it justice. It’s Ivory lace over a champagne lining. Davids Bridal $599

Post # 58
814 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: The Retreat at Bradley\'s Pond

Mega score- Got my WToo-Watters Sorella dress for $440!! It was the floor model at the store and the style was being discontinued. It cost $100 to clean and it fixed the general stains on the dress. 

I added a belt from Essence of Australia which was the bank breaker @ $325.

Still far below the $1000 I had in my mind for the “dress”- which of course was before accessories, veils, shoes, alterations, etc. I splurged on the veil and belt because I saved so much on the dress!

Post # 59
1789 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I bought this Swiss Dots dress from David’s Bridal for dancing at our wedding and also to wear at our private ceremony on our honeymoon in Jamaica. The dress was $450 plus tax, but ended up costing over $700 after alterations. It was worth it though! I loved this dress, and I will probably have it altered to be shorter so I can wear it again.

Post # 61
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Mine is Oleg Cassini, it was on Sale at David Bridal for $900, the belt was a little over $100

The topic ‘Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors