(Closed) Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
705 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
kkkatieB12 :  loving the bhldn – it’s one of my potentials. Do you have a pic trying it on?

Post # 63
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Davids bridal, I think it was around 500

Post # 64
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Mine was $1000 on the dot and Mori Lee.

Post # 65
868 posts
Busy bee

I had my dress custom made (I used the replica dress thread to find a shop). Total cost was $550. I spent another $200 on alterations. And I wore $20 shoes!! 

alterations_back1

Post # 66
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Little Chapel of Flowers

Mori Lee, Voyage 6788.  It was $649 before taxes.

Post # 67
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

Love the dresses. I am following this thread. You ladies are giving me hope 🙂

Post # 69
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Mine was 99.00 from the DB sale! 

Post # 72
414 posts
Helper bee

I went in with 3000 budget but ended up buying this 600 soterreo and midgley sample! Sleeves are still being altered. 

Post # 73
868 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
lovingbrideforever :  Thank you! If you have any questions about the replica dress thread you can PM me. It’s sort of a stressful process, but if you can’t find what you love it’s not a bad option. 

View original reply
blahblahgirl :  That is stunning! I can’t believe you found that for $600. Wow! 

Post # 74
414 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
skylar84 :  Thank you! I was seriously so so lucky. My heart was really set on unique but with a hint of art deco! The detail and beading is crazy. 

Post # 75
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - City, State

I think I finally found a dress twin with notsosimplefate!   Mine was $700 from David’s Bridal…it was perfect for me and our small wedding !

Post # 76
93 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
applesindecember :  Just wondering if you tried on this dress at a previous store before having it made? Im cosidering doing something similar. Theres a dress that I LOVE but its WAY out of budget. I was thinking of getting it made. I would appreciate any feedback or recomendations please:)

The topic ‘Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors