(Closed) Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 106
99 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
sarahabee :  thanks for showing me those! I didn’t realize you would be able to add a belt! Which one are you going with? They both look great!

Post # 107
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Sophia Tolli, 2014 model being discontinued. 

$1000

Post # 108
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
ladysugarbear :  wow you look amazing! The dress is beautiful

Post # 109
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

My vintage blush tea length dress was $550. After alterations and accessories I’ll be at around $850. I was sure that I wanted to wear vintage and I didn’t realize how much cheaper that would be! 

Post # 110
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

$250 David’s Bridal off the rack. Fit great and needed some hemming.  I wanted something simple. I added the belt and jewelry for the little bit of bling.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by mrscmendez. Reason: I can't get that one pic straight
Post # 113
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
lakkgod :  I know this is a late reply, but no, I never did actually try on any wedding dresses. It was a bit risky, but no one in my family cared about dress shopping and I didn’t want to go alone, so I figured out what I wanted and just ordered it. Of course, I spent a good long time deciding where I wanted to order from. Luckily the etsy seller I dealt with was great! (Plus she already made the dress I wanted, and all she needed were my measurements.)

I finally have a couple photos of me in the dress 🙂

Post # 114
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Post # 116
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
ChaiSpice :  I’m not sure what the rules are about naming shops and stuff, but I PMed you.

Post # 118
1849 posts
Buzzing bee

My dress was $679 after a coupon. Being discontinued but they are custom making one in my size now…two more months to wait for it. I NEEDED horsehair tulle and I also really wanted a mermaid but couldn’t find any dresses at all that had both. When I did find this one it was sooo much cheaper than all the other dresses I loved, I had to!

Post # 119
600 posts
Busy bee

I just wanted something simple and tea-length, and only spent about $200. I didn’t want to spend too much for a dress that I could never possibly wear again. My favorite online store is Modcloth, so I went with an ivory dress with a sweetheart neckline and added a red sash for our color scheme: 

Post # 120
2818 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

View original reply
babeba :  Sorry, just now seeing this! My wedding is not until October 2018 so I haven’t ordered it yet! 

The topic ‘Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors