(Closed) Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 122
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

smalltownbigworld :  Was Azazie good to work with? I was looking at getting my bridesmaid’s dresses there and was curious if anyone had purchased there recently!

Post # 123
2857 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

mrsnitti17 :  I haven’t ordered a dress for myself just yet as my wedding isn’t until October 2018, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with their sample program and customer service. They really try their best to fit your individual needs and are pretty great about changing orders last minute. I have ordered about 4 different dresses from them (samples only) and each dress was extremely high quality. Their Mavis gown is similar to Jenny Yoo’s Annabelle but the tulle is so much softer and more ethereal (which is awesome considering it’s $100 cheaper!). 

Post # 124
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

janeruby :  Lovely, what make is the dress?

Post # 125
954 posts
Busy bee

aimerxoxo :  You look amazing!! I love the lace sleeves that you added! 

I purchased the same dress from modcloth!! I inteneded to wear it for the rehearsal dinner, but we ended up doing traditional Indian Saris instead. So I wore this for my bachelorette tea party, and if we do a ceremony later in the church, I’ll wear it for that too. 

Post # 126
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

skylar84 :  The dress looks great on you! I added a petticoat (bought from Amazon; not super expensive but I don’t remember the price) to add some extra poof 😀 I love this dress because you could totally find other ways to wear this after the wedding. 

Post # 127
1709 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - Garden

$284 at jjshouse.com. Great quality, low prices and ships fast! So happy I returned my $1700 for the dress I got online. 

Post # 128
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2017

karamellokoala :  OMG this looks great! I have to check it out next week when I go to the store

Post # 129
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Post # 130
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Paid $250 from a pre owned website.  Still had tag on it, $1,000.

Post # 131
6 posts
Newbee

I got this custom made by an Etsy seller, RenzRags. Miya and her team were very responsive and easy to work with! My dress was $199 and $30 for shipping (I also got 4 custom measurement bridemaids dresses in the same shipment). 

Post # 132
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I got mine at David’s bridal. I added sleeves and it cost me $750 for the dress 🙂

Post # 133
211 posts
Helper bee

applesindecember :  could you please tell me the name of the maker? I’m looking in to getting a dress from Etsy!

Post # 134
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Here is mine. I believe it was about $800 from David’s Bridal. I loved it though! 

The topic ‘Show me your $1000 or less dress!! Post who makes it/price to help other bees!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors