(Closed) Show me your 18k ROSE GOLD Solitaires

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
ukbee1990 :   Oh thank you! So it’s either called a bezel set wedding band or I’ve heard it called bubbles.  I had mine customs made so the milgrain would match my engagement ring but I’ve seen them on Etsy and in some stores 

Petite Bubbles 14kt White Gold WITH Milgrain Diamond HALFWAY Eternity Band (Other Metals Available) by RosadosBox on Etsy http://etsy.me/1wfqU64

The topic ‘Show me your 18k ROSE GOLD Solitaires’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors