(Closed) Show Me Your $2000 or Less Engagement Rings! :)

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
366 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Was $3k got it for $1500. 1 tcw with .40 centre

Post # 18
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Mine was about half your budget.  It’s a Verragio replica.  The center stone is a 1 carat equiv. Moissanite gemstone.

Post # 19
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

My e-ring which was $1000, excuse the instagram filter, I took the pic for my photo a day challenge:

And my bridal set which I settled on because we don’t have the time/budget to get a band custom made for my original e-ring. Set was valued at $3,600, but I got it for $1750, 1ct total diamond weight.

Post # 20
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@sommertime:  Wow super gorgeous..it’s amazing how it looks like a diamond!! Plus I love the deep red polish! 

Post # 21
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Post # 22
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@meagancecelia23:  Your budget totally allows for a bigger rock, but it’s the quality of the size that matters. (I personally tell everyone to get a smaller stone but higher quality, which you can do, because it shines and appears wayyy bigger!) 

Post # 24
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

6.5 mm FB moissy cushion/1.4 carat equiv center. 2+ total carat. On a giant 9.75 finger. 😉

Post # 25
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I think it’s between .2 and .25 carats.  Small diamond, but I also have a small finger.  Not sure how much it exactly cost (I feel really guilty looking up the price of gifts) but I know it’s under $2k.  

Post # 26
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My ring is on sale for $899CAD, right now (wedding band is on for $539CAD).

Post # 27
6226 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@meagancecelia23:  that was our budget too since we had to get two erings!! My gf got a citrine and I got just a setting for an heirloom stone ( I know that doesn’t really count, lol ). Good luck!!

Post # 28
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

That is EXACTLY what my Fiance paid for the diamond ring on the top pic.  Now that we’ve swapped the diamond for the moissanite below, it only cost $1,600.

Post # 30
9130 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Have you thought about getting a moissy, or a pawn shop / vintage / estate ring?  There are a lot of really reputable dealers out there, and you can get a used ring for less than half of the appraisal value.  Unless you really want a brand-new ring, it’s SUCH a good value to get used.

The topic ‘Show Me Your $2000 or Less Engagement Rings! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors