(Closed) Show Me Your $2000 or Less Engagement Rings! :)

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 62
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

This is a stock photo of the e-ring and wedding band together since I LOVE how they look together and of course I don’t have the band yet, just the e-ring πŸ™‚ this is from Na Hoku Jewelers and it is the only set of rings I could ever imagine wearing πŸ™‚

Post # 63
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@HomeschoolingBeeof4:  Absolutely adore your set! I love the spacer so much I went searching through your posts to find out where you got it. πŸ™‚

Post # 64
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2000

@emtimme:  Awwww. Thank you! The spacer is so great. I love it. I have 3 identical ones and switch it up. They add something different πŸ™‚ The etsy seller is amazing. 

Post # 65
175 posts
Blushing bee
Post # 66
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@HomeschoolingBeeof4:  Do you mean that you got them in different metal colors? If so, that’s such a great idea! As the happy owner of a rose gold engagement ring myself, it’s been both fun and frustrating trying to figure out what will be best with it. Thanks for the inspiration! 

Post # 67
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2000

@emtimme:  I got all 3 in rose gold. I was originally going to stack them with my eternity and a white gold engagement. I changed the white gold to rose last minute because I love it. πŸ™‚ Getting them in 3 colors would be awesome though πŸ™‚ 

Post # 68
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I have blue diamonds! 

Post # 69
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

My Fiance and I (recently engaged!) Have picked a moissanite ring from mossco – $1600 (about £1085 approximately). Both got the design we wanted, with a pretty stone and everyone is happy! We both chose it after he proposed πŸ™‚ Still in production, but I will post it when it is home! 

http://www.moissaniteco.com/radiant-moissanite-scroll-halo-engagement-ring-p-16734.html This with an 8x6mm Radiant (with the forever brilliant enhancement!). Size 5.5 finger

Post # 70
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Mine was valued at 2500 ish and he got it for 1600

1 ct tw

Post # 71
Hostess
9633 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL

@OrchidsandCandles:  Post a pic when you get it!!

Post # 72
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@meagancecelia23:  This is my sparkler! I have no idea the carat amount… I’m thinking it’s about 1/5? If i read the receipt right πŸ˜‰ It was normally 569$ and we got it on sale for 320$ πŸ˜€ I love it! (my budget was 700, but when I saw this guy i fell in love <3) Good luck finding your ring!!

@ThinkingOutLoud:  Hey! your ring looks like mine, just more epic!

Post # 74
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Post # 76
274 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

239.00 for mine.  Vintage, so in used condition.  But I absolutley love it.  

The topic ‘Show Me Your $2000 or Less Engagement Rings! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors