(Closed) Show me your bridesmaid dresses November 2013 brides! Also what are your colors?

posted 7 years ago in November 2013
Post # 17
903 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@mrslawrencetobe:  i think theyre working on 2 sets of these right now. I believe i was the first to request them from jasmines, but i know at least one other person has ordered them since. i should be getting pictures in the next 3 or so weeks! My girls are getting excited about them! Im still convincing them that ordering a dress from china is ok though lol theyre so skeptical! 

Post # 18
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Our colors are Royal Blue, white and Blood red 

bridesmaids are wearing this dress and having red bouquets, and the groomsmeare ill be in black tuxes, and the same color blue ties. Hubby will have a red tie to match my red and blue bouquet. 🙂

Post # 19
101 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@candykristina:  I love it. Also because our Bridesmaid or Best Man dress is Alfred Sung. (c:

View original reply
@Shannanicorn:  LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Our colors are similar – aquamarine and garnet – and I’m so glad to see other people working with those in November. We’re in the Bay Area and people have been giving us the weirdest looks for not having “fall” colors. Well screw that, we wanted the shade of red and blue that we picked. So we’re having them!

Post # 20
103 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@dv3849:  I thought you were trying to show us the shade of chocolate brown, which would have been pretty but that pink is going to be amazeballs in that convertible dress. I want one!

View original reply
@candykristina:  this dress was one of my very first pins! I love that style – I think it’s flattering on everyone!

My three bridesmaids chose their own dresses (sorry 2/3 are giant):

Post # 21
1278 posts
Bumble bee

We are getting this dress from Alfred Sung in a really vibrant blue colour. We are having a shades of blue wedding, so we have the bright blue, followed by soft blue, some neon blue, and white. 

Post # 22
103 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@CupcakeLove:  i LOVE that dress!!

Post # 23
1300 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
@aeroplaneoverthesea:  this dress is amazing! what is the designer if you don’t mind me asking?

Post # 24
43 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@aeroplaneoverthesea:  I’ve got dessy dresses in the same colour. I will post a pic 🙂

Post # 25
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
@candykristina:  My BMs are wearing a pine green, but Maid/Matron of Honor still needs a dress — love yours!! Where is it from?

Post # 26
1975 posts
Buzzing bee

Obviously no white gloves or black bras!!!

We are having above colour (musty lavender) light grey and ivory. but with a rustic barn wedding there is a fair bit of burlap in our decorations!!

Post # 27
147 posts
Blushing bee

My bridesmaids are wearing the Jenny Yoo convertible dress, “Aiden” in plum!

Post # 28
103 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@LaceyBride1123:  omg I’m digging those dresses!! SO lovely!

Post # 29
173 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@aekc:  It’s Alfred Sung. Just so you know, they’re a fake raw silk. I like it, but I was originally looking for satin, and it was hard to reconcile to the fabric. I’m pretty into them, now.

The topic ‘Show me your bridesmaid dresses November 2013 brides! Also what are your colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors