(Closed) Show me your Bridesmaids dresses for under $100

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1112 posts
Bumble bee

We are getting our Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses at Modcloth and/or Francesca’s Collections.

Post # 4
551 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

davids bridal has a sale right now- we are looking at this one:

it’s $99 and there’s free shipping. some of their dresses (although none of them were my styles or sizes) are supposed to be $49 right now.

Post # 5
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - The Gables at Chadds Ford

My girls paid $100 for this dress from David’s Bridal on Black Friday!  (I got my dress there, so it was $20 off, plus 10% off Black Friday sale.)  They ALWAYS have sales though- David’s Bridal is always worth a look anyways.

92 bridesmaid dresses for $55 or less in alot of colors 🙂

^^older post, but lots of cool ideas for inexpensive dresses.  Some of the links may not work, but the sites listed usually have cheaper dresses. 

My SIL got her Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses from Bloomingdale’s, originally $160, but they were on sale for $50.  There are always cute dresses on sale everywhere you go- you just have to hunt for them sometimes!

Post # 6
8422 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

My BM’s dress was only 79

Post # 8
8422 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@houstonwhodat:  She found it at Cache. It was on sale but she got it several months back. You might want to check their website….they might have something similar. They ussually have lots of dresses that could be used as Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses

Post # 9
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My girls dresses were only $85 – Alfred Angelo.

Post # 10
5271 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

Remeber to look at good ole department stores. 🙂 

Here are my girls in their $40 dresses from JCPenny, I was so lucky to randomly find the right shade of green.

The topic ‘Show me your Bridesmaids dresses for under $100’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors