(Closed) Show me your engagement rings under $500.

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

jbean333:  

This was actually my 25th bday present/ promise ring but I now use it as a rhr/ stand in.  It is an antique (1930) Ceylon sapphire (1.3 ct) set in diamond and platinum.

i see a lot of bees recommending different sites but checking out antiques or pawn shop is a great way to find something unique at a  great price.  This was $500 on the dot (after tax).

Post # 17
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I want to say mine was around $350. It’s enhanced diamonds in 10k white gold.

Post # 18
Hostess
9628 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL

Here are my affordable RHR sets, which could easily be stand-in engagement rings!

The first cost a total of $17. It’s a 6.3 mm light blue moissanite from ebay in a sterling silver setting from jamminggems, and I set it myself (all you need are some needle nose pliers). 

The pearl band was $10 from Etsy, and the eternity is a Berricle CZ that was probably somewhere around $20?

Entire look: <$50

Next up is a 10k rose gold and diamond setting with a barely pink OEC 6.1 mm moissanite that I bought second hand off diamond bistro for $300. Here it is pictured with the pearl band (I just love that thing!)

Total look: $310 

Post # 19
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - The Secret Garden

We got my sapphire engagement ring at a Zales Outlet for just under $279 including tax and warranty. It was originally $865. The sapphires are lab-created, and the 10k white gold shank has small diamond accents.

The topic ‘Show me your engagement rings under $500.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors