(Closed) Show me your french/under bustles!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
3697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I don’t have access to my pictures right now, but french was really the only way I could bustle my dress with a big bubble hem on the train.  There was one button way up on my butt, then one smaller one on each side.

Post # 5
3078 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m getting a french bustle on mine.  I won’t be able to contribute pictures for a while though, I just have my alterations consultation on wednesday

Post # 6
14445 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think mine was called an underbustle.. but it didnt look like yours so I’m not sure if something like this would be what you’re looking for.  It literally went under the dress so it didnt even look bustled, it just look like a regular dress.  It was 13 pts.  sorry I dont have better pictures.  This is with it bustled, front and side view.  I dont have a back view pic on thsi comptuer, but it looks just like the front.


The topic ‘Show me your french/under bustles!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors