(Closed) Show me your Lazaro 3050

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@alananicole:  I’m 5’6 and wearing 4 inch heels.

Post # 18
6 posts
Newbee

MY LAZARO 3050,I LOVED WEARING MY DREAM DRESS!THANKS, BELINDA.

Post # 20
6 posts
Newbee

file:///Users/bel/Desktop/photo.JPG

Post # 21
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Mrs Scott to be: Here is me in the Lazaro.  Sorry for the HUGE picture

Post # 24
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@ cutexkitty: The dress looks great on you! I was curious what size you wear and if you are considering selling your dress after your wedding. I will be getting married in Pleasanton next summer and absolutely love the dress but it’s just way over my price range.

Post # 25
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

If anyone is re-selling their lazaro 3050 dress I would love to know…just pm me or my e-mail is [email protected].  I want this dress SO bad but it is way way over my budget.  I am really hoping to find someone who has bought a used lazaro 3050 and wanting to re-sell it…thats how low my budget is ๐Ÿ™  

Post # 26
931 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I don’t have this dress but it’s SO PRETTY!!!!! Congrats Lazaro ladies!

Post # 27
1 posts
Wannabee

If anyone is selling their Lazaro 3050, please PM me- I am interested! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 28
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I have to confess that this is not the lazaro, but I had this dress made inspired by the lazaro. I LOVE how full the bottom is compared to the original dress. I had jasmines bridal make it for me. I’m so glad i didn’t buy the lazaro and had it made instead. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 29
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@SoonToBeMrs.K: did you post an inquiry on jasmines fb by chance? I am a huge fan of them and always check their fb for new pics of dresses.

I’d go with them if you are on a budget or want a custom version!

Post # 30
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I purchased this dress for my wedding that will be mid April.  It will be available for shipment two days after the wedding.  It is a size 10 according to Lazaro.  I am a little tall for a female so I am not cutting anything off of the bottom.  I am asking for $3000.00 or the best offer.  Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to purchase the dress.  The wedding is in SC and I live in the DC area so if may be easy to try on or pick up if you or on the east coast.  Otherwise, shipping is always an option.  CONGRATS on your wedding!!!

Post # 31
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@MIBEETOWED:  Your Lazaro replica is beautiful!! I didn’t know that you could have Jasmine bridals custom make a dress for you. Do you have to specifically go to them (I’m not sure if there is one near me) or can you go to a bridal salon that carries Jasmine gowns? Thanks!!

The topic ‘Show me your Lazaro 3050’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors