Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 2 months ago in Rings
Post # 2
34 posts
Newbee

I love love love moissinate so much. My boss recently made a comment about beautiful she found my ring to be. I excitedly told her it was moissinate and her comment back was “you should just tell everyone it’s a diamond!”. Heck no, lady, I’m proudly professing my love for moissinate to the world lol. 

Anyway, here she is. Moissinateco model enr198-f1 (hearts and arrows)– 7mm (1.25ct). I sent him a few rings I loved from moco and am relieved he chose this as it’s a low setting (I work in healthcare and wear gloves. Never even THOUGHT about setting height before getting this ring.)

Post # 3
1254 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2019 - City, State

I too love moissy! 😍 My ring is MoCo 295a with a 7.5mm MoCo brand round brilliant stone.

Post # 4
372 posts
Helper bee

😍😍

thats all I wanted to do lol. I also want a moissy ring. I think they are beautiful in their own way! How

cool is it to say your stone is basically a space gem (I know they’re synthetically made but the backstory is still awesome!)

snatchingravy :  

Post # 5
135 posts
Blushing bee

My ring is from  MoCo, the stone is a F1, 1 carat equivalent H&A colorless I’m obsessed with it!! 

Post # 6
224 posts
Helper bee

I love my moissy so much. She’s a MoCo AGS 000 stone. 2.02 carats, VS2, excellent cut. I would never trade her for a diamond. She sparkles like mad! I love it. Will post a pic later when I’m on my phone!

Post # 7
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I’m SO glad I went with moissanite for my ring! The sparkle is insane and so stunning! I have a one carat equivalent moissy from an Etsy jeweler called Aardvark Jewellery. I believe they use an independent supplier for their moissanite (rather than one of the big brands) but I don’t know what they are called 🤷🏻‍♀️ But not knowing has never bothered me… love my ring no matter what!

Post # 8
2139 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

I love my moissy – i LIKE that it throws rainbows all over town. I actually prefer the look of it to diamonds

I have a 1.92ct equiv Colorless F1 Princess cut from C&C

16247AE8-6F34-4246-92DF-5C5462004E32

20180711_200414

64CD90CB-BEF8-4BD3-AD08-F74F6EA358A9

IMG_62901

Post # 9
224 posts
Helper bee

Another moissy lover! I never would have discovered it without the bee and am so grateful for the wonderful range of info here! 

Mine is a 7.5mm OMC fron The True Gem, the stone is their own line of moissy (F-G color) but I am not sure where they source it.

Pictures are on SOs pinky bc I have not gotten a chance to try them on yet. I am sort of jealous how good the champagne gold looks with his skin tone! lol 

fullsizeoutput_142e

fullsizeoutput_143e

Post # 10
940 posts
Busy bee

I love my moissy. 8mm FB Moissanite from Charles and Colvard. 

Post # 12
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

kyxdra :  C&C Forever One Hearts & Arrows from moissaniteco.com

Post # 13
796 posts
Busy bee

Love mine. It’s a regular unenhanced warm stone. 7.5mm . Have had it about 6 weeks 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors