Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 9 months ago in Rings
Post # 151
5 posts
Newbee

therealmrsubongen11 :  

I love your trio stack!! I’m getting ideas for what I want to go with my engagement ring now!! 

Your rings are beautiful!! 

Post # 152
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Mine is rather small but I’ll play.. round 0.5ct C&C moissanite:)

Post # 153
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I have a question about moissanite!! What is the difference between a Charles and colvard or a neo? I know the Neo is cheaper but I always thought C&C was a better quality type of moissanite. I would love your opinions! Thank you!

Post # 154
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Canadian Rockies

My band is from MoCo 

Post # 155
8 posts
Newbee

Fun fact, they are making some moissanite in color!

Here’s a pic. The colored ones don’t sparkle as much, but some of the colors are so pretty.

Post # 156
1 posts
Wannabee

1.5 carat grey moissanite halo. Pictures in different lighting 

Post # 157
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Post # 158
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020

Hi Bees looking for some help!! Have two oval Moissanite to choose from and I wonder your thoughts?  The one on the left is marketed as colourless and the one on right as near colourless. Would love you thoughts and any comments as my first time so have nothing to compare too!

I took a pic beside a diamond and aquamarine ring I have for colour comparison too. Do they look good to you guys or not?! Thanks!! Lena xx

Post # 159
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020

Post # 161
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

6.5mm antique cushion in a Legacy style halo.

Post # 162
1 posts
Wannabee

9×7 (2.1 equiv) Harro Gem Crushed Ice Oval, set east west. I got it just over two weeks ago! It is set in a custom trellis setting by a local jeweler in Ohio. They did an amazing job and I get a ton of compliments! I considered Lauren B for a long time, but wanted more control in the process. Love the result! 

Post # 163
4 posts
Wannabee

e-ring center stone is from Amora ( discontinued), 1ct. i really dont remember anything else about the stone other that.

Post # 164
47 posts
Newbee

I got mine today and I couldn’t resist sharing. It’s a 7.49 mm OEC,  I believe a G in color but I’m not 100% sure on that. 

Post # 165
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2020

I received mine yesterday. I had a diamond engagement ring from Zales, I honestly hated it! The stones in the band were constantly falling out, and I bought a $400 diamond band from eBay that has more clarity and sparkle. The quality of the Zales ring was just not there, and they couldn’t get it sized small enough for my size 3 finger. My fiance finally bought me my dream ring and I couldn’t be more in love. 

Pic below is my 1.65 ct forever one moissy from Alexander Sparks, set in 14kt white gold. Both of the bands are real diamonds.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors