Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 8 months ago in Rings
Post # 166
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Green oval moissanite with moissanite half moons.

Post # 167
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2019

pineappleslicewife :  I love mine!! Got engaged June 1, 2019. I have larger fingers, ring is a size 9 (my finger is somewhere between 8 and 9, idk the exact size but the 9 is quite large but I like it this way; it won’t just fall off but the stone often ends up in my palm. I have to turn it often). The moissy is 7.5mm and the ring is from Fire and Brilliance. It is gorgeous! I’m in love with the rose gold accents

Post # 168
894 posts
Busy bee

shemgem :  This is a beautiful ring!

I wish you had a clearer photo of this…I bet the details are amazing!

Post # 169
23 posts
Newbee

Hi bees! I’ve posted in a few threads hoping someone will have an idea! I’m working on my e-ring with both Starsgem and Tianyu at the moment. I want a 12×8 oval. Both have said they recommend the H&A cut for an oval with no bowtie and lots of whiteness. The second option is crushed ice but I’ve read a lot about the crushed ice looking a bit flat.

So I wanted to see and hear from people who have the H&A in oval?Iit’s so weird that there’s literally nothing to be found about this cut in oval online, yet both companies tell me it’s a very popular choice?!

Post # 170
2 posts
Wannabee

Have C&C moissys in this 😊

Post # 171
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Hereforthecake :  thanks, I love it! And here is another and hopefully more clear photo! 

Post # 173
7 posts
Newbee

Hi guys! I just got mine from Starsgem 2 weeks ago. What do you think?

Post # 174
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Zuzym1 :  I was wondering whose this was !!!! Hand shots please!! I love it! 

Post # 177
7 posts
Newbee

Thank you! We haven’t showed it to anyone yet. He let me design it and I was able to take some photos to make sure it fit, but he has it in his possession to propose. Hopefully soon! I am dying to wear it! Is it too ridiculous lol. I loved it though when I saw it. Sooo beautiful. I especially loved the half moons on the sides they are .7 carat each the center elongated crushed ice cushion is a little over 6 carats. It is moissanite GH color. I was scared it would look “yellow”, but I don’t notice it at all. 

somethingabitdifferent :  

Post # 178
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2016

This is enr320 from MoissaniteCo. 8x5mm pear stone, 14k yellow gold

IMG_7719_1

Post # 179
23 posts
Newbee

Wow what cut is that? Crushed ice? Zuzym1 :  

Leave a comment