Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 8 months ago in Rings
Post # 183
10 posts
Newbee

Here’s mine! She’s from the True Gem Company. 

Post # 184
19 posts
Newbee

rosiedove :  So beautiful. I love the antique cuts in reproduction rings!

Post # 186
2 posts
Wannabee

Post # 187
47 posts
Newbee

sibs :  Thank you! I do aswell, the new rose cuts they have now are gorgeous. It would be nice to see someone come out with a transitional cut.

Post # 189
20 posts
Newbee

I have only had my moissanite marquise from C&C  for a week but I looove the way she shines. I have taken a bunch of videos in different lights and its so fun! 

Post # 190
321 posts
Helper bee

Zuzym1 :  

pearhalo :  

both of these rings are stunning. 

I’ll play. I ended up getting this ring for work since I work with my hands and I kept knocking stones loose on my actual engagement ring :/ merp. Anyways, 1.45ct H color VVS2 moissanite. It is so pretty and sparkles like crazy! I love the color and the fire it throws. In most lights it looks like unicorn colors! 🦄 ❤️

Post # 191
7 posts
Newbee

Soo pretty  i love it so much! Love the unicorn flare to it too!

missmonroe711 :  

Post # 192
2 posts
Wannabee

Just got engaged a few days ago! This is sol451 from moissaniteco, 6.5mm on a size 5! It’s perfect ☺️

Post # 193
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Excuse the mess in the background just really love that picture. Love love love moissanite. My centerstone is Charles and Colvard forever one 9mm cushion cut. Obsessed with it. Got the stone for my first Valentine’s Day after my wedding. I love the stacked look as well. I love that with moissanite you never have to settle and it sparkles way more than any stone. Wouldn’t trade it for anything. 

pineappleslicewife :  

Post # 194
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

C&C colorless F1 H&A. I love it!!! Received it last night. 

Post # 195
19 posts
Newbee

rosiedove :  Schubach is cutting transitionals, and they’re gorgeous!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors