Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 226
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

My new ring just got in yesterday! It’s a 9×7 crushed ice radiant from Moissaniteco. The pictures don’t do it justice

Post # 227
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2020

I absolutely adore my moissy! It is so pretty. I love looking at it. I wish I could figure out how to take pictures of it better. Some of you ladies are awesome at it! This is a C&C Forever Classic. The O.G. πŸ™‚ I wear a size 4.5

Post # 228
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2020

View original reply
WeddingMarchMadness :  Pictures never do them justice! So frustrating! lol πŸ™‚

Post # 229
2044 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
WeddingMarchMadness :  Beautiful! I didn’t know Moissanite co was producing crushed ice gradients! More pics please!

Post # 230
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
redearthlady :  Thank you! They recently started with the crushed ice, but I haven’t see any posts here about them yet. I haven’t seen any of the cloudiness/dullness that some people have described with the crushed ice moissanites. My photography skills aren’t the best, but here are a couple more pictures:

Post # 231
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2019

WARNING: massive rant/story ahead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

First time poster, long time stalker 😜  When picking my rings I LIVED on wedding bee going through threads to help me decide what size stones I wanted for myself. 

I have two wedding sets because, well why not? πŸ˜‚ All of my rings are 14k rose gold purchased from Etsy, I have a problem lol. 

first E ring is a 7mm brilliant cushion cut with two 3x5mm pears custom made from a seller called PerfectLoverRing. She was amazingly patient and listened to everything I asked for. Took a while to find wedding bands to go with them but eventually found another seller on Etsy called DiamondFineJewelry who made the bands curve especially for my E ring just based off pictures! This is my every day set because it’s low profile and I also wore it on my wedding day.

I decided to buy a second E ring because I had always been obsessed with an oval solitaire, and because I had two straight wedding bands which didn’t sit right with my three stone ring. It’s a 9x7mm bought from a seller called Yeefvm. Also amazing customer service and would highly recommend her shop. The diamond marisque wedding band with my second set is from a seller called FerkosFineJewelry.

Im not sure where either seller sourced the moissanite stones from, but they both came with the same lifetime warranty card and they are amazing quality. I am honestly obsessed with moissanite and I am SO glad I discovered it! It is a gorgeous gemstone and doesn’t break the bank πŸ™‚ I hope my story helps anyone else debating what to go with for their engagement ring!

Post # 232
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

View original reply
mrsdevlin :  I have 2 sets too but have only worn the one I got married with so far.

I have curved bands too but when I wear both of them together, I wear them stacked under the Engagement Ring, instead of like a cradle, similar to how you wear your straight rings. The stacked look with curved bands is not something I see often so I prefer it.

I love your Marquis band btw! I love straight bands, but I have super short fingers and need the curve to elongate.

I’ll post a pic of my second set when I get home.

Post # 233
31 posts
Newbee

View original reply
WeddingMarchMadness :  That looks absalutly amazing, when I first chose my ring I didn;t consider any of the emralds or radiants as I thought the were too traditional. Now I’m obsessed by them and want another ring!

Post # 234
25 posts
Newbee

I LOVE my Moissy!! My fiancé proposed about a week ago! My e-ring is from MoCo enr190-F1-cu. Cushion cut, F1 1.4ct/6.5mm. Size 3.75 <3 I love the sparkle!!

Post # 236
10 posts
Newbee

The cushion cut is 2 ct FB from C &C. I got it to replace my original e-ring back in 2014. The round is 2.7 CT FB from C & C and I just got it yesterday.

Post # 237
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2021

I just got engaged today!!! I have the eng481-b from MoCo. It was a total shock. Of course photos do not do it justice. It’s the sparkliest thing I have ever seen! 

Post # 238
4 posts
Wannabee

This is my set. I’ve had it for about 1.5yrs. 8x6mm radiant moissy with diamonds. My band is also made of diamonds. Size 4 finger. Looking to upgrade to a 10x7mm emerald three stone with traps on the sides in about 5 years for my 40th bday. Lol. The shrinkage is real!!! Love moissu and will never go back!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors