Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 11 months ago in Rings
Post # 241
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020

moissyrn :  beautiful ring, I love the classic look. You have such pretty hands!

Post # 242
10 posts
Newbee

mrsdevlin :  that oval set is soooooo pretty!! Rose gold looks fantastic on your skin. On the wrong undertone it can look like copper, I think you choset right amount of gold karats to bring out the perfect shade of rose on you. picked well 👌🏾

Post # 243
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

WeddingMarchMadness :  It’s a shame they don’t advertise their crushed ice gradients more. I have an ACC from them and a h&a round. I am now eyeing a antique asscher slightly elongated.

Post # 246
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Found a band on Amazon

Post # 248
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2019 - Washington

This is my recent moissanite upgrade! I had a moissanite in the past but had sold it and ended up with a diamond. I felt so guilty having a mined diamond when I was originally so against them so I recently sold it and got this beauty instead. Never been happier with my decision! I even got my mom to upgrade to a moissanite 🥰

8x6mm oval C&C F1 center with a side stone band

The ring is from C&C!

Post # 249
10 posts
Newbee

Me again! I changed my setting to just plain because the other one with stones was chaffing between my fingers and the band was too thick so I could feel it digging between my fingers but this feels so much better and it makes my 7.5mm look bigger which is great. Always thought I was an eternity band type gal till now😁

Post # 250
208 posts
Helper bee

hannahsgettingmarried :  Sorry, I haven’t logged on in a while! My moissy has held up great, their craftsmanship of the setting is especially impressive. I am really diligent about cleaning my jewelry but the past month or two I have been pretty lazy and it is sparkly as ever. We are really happy with our choice because we wanted such a specific cut but otherwise I think there are plenty of great companies.

Post # 251
104 posts
Blushing bee

raedae :  do you have the link to that band?? It’s gorgeous!! And thank you! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors